ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandudno photoshoot!!!

A white and black one
I've been doing a few things over the last month or so with the car, not to much to list but enough to make it look better than standard.

Before:

SP_A0131.jpg

DSCF0822.jpg

After:

Photo021.jpg

Photo023.jpg

Photo024.jpg

Photo025.jpg

Photo026.jpg

Photo027.jpg

Photo030.jpg

Photo022.jpg

(Yellow drums and calipers will be changing to black this week)
Comments welcome
Cheers NJ

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yeah got to agree that looks miles better mate.

Black and white FTW :cool:

A white and black one
No not bloors wheels, got hold of some 172's for 130quid and had them sprayed the whitest white

A white and black one
Good drive, but don't do it a half 10 at night when theres a storm, not good as i found out

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I grew up in Llandudno and someone I knew crashed trying to go too fast round there.

Suprised if you haven't seen Tom about in Llandudno to - he has a naples red 16v quite heavily moddified.

A white and black one
The little clio is no longer on the road as the police seized it this evening, i'm gutted

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love the wheels and the black/white theme always works well on Clio's. As said lowering will set it off nicely after you do your calipers :)

Why is it seized? :S

A white and black one
Let mate with out licence have a drive in it on a empty car park at 1am, cctv called the police, ba**erds

A white and black one
Ok and whats that surprise chris, i'll drop you a text tonight, see if you want to come out, in your unsold clio lol