ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of pictures of the 197 cup here

Black Gold with cup packs
P1010328-1.jpg

P1010327.jpg

P1010329-1.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010321.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010317.jpg

P1010314.jpg

Loads of pictures here weather was glum a bit of rain and very cloudy but heres a load.
I have more If you want to see anything in particular let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

BMW M2C
That looks fantastic mate. I really like the contrast of the black rub strips.

I'm still not so sure about the black wheels though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love it!!! Picked up my 197 yesterday, fooking love it. I really like how they sound :evil:

The sound is superb. I am actually in the same boat with the black wheels. May refurb them in white some day. The wheels are fantastic design though

Sexual like a lady (the car, obviously), hard work clicking on the pics though :)

Never wanted a Clio so badly after selling my Cup as I do now. Will wait till they hit the £8k mark I think then one will be mine (same spec but no air-con).

Sexual like a lady (the car, obviously), hard work clicking on the pics though :)

Never wanted a Clio so badly after selling my Cup as I do now. Will wait till they hit the £8k mark I think then one will be mine (same spec but no air-con).

Oh gutted Ithought you were talking about me!

If someone could embed them into the thread I would much appreciate it.

Shire Horse. For you basically M4 all the way to J8/9 then head off down the A404 for two junction to the A4.

Take the A4 to reading, can't miss it :D Sunday Roast FTW!

Very nice, i was never sure of the sidestrips on the intial photos but I can see the logic now and it does break it up. A friend of mine has a new Fiesta Zetec S and the side strips on that are gloss black rather than the matt effect, I think that would look quite smart on your cup.
Im liking the number plates slight resemblance to Slut!

Very nice, i was never sure of the sidestrips on the intial photos but I can see the logic now and it does break it up. A friend of mine has a new Fiesta Zetec S and the side strips on that are gloss black rather than the matt effect, I think that would look quite smart on your cup.
Im liking the number plates slight resemblance to Slut!

Ha The great white is a slut then!

Clio 197
Looks really nice mate but still dont get why they couldnt just colour code the side strips and door mirrors. The other thing that disapointed me was the fact the actual overall performance isnt any better than the standard 197 or R27.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hmmm when i first saw these, fecking loved it, not convinced, IMO white just makes it look like a cheapo clio "van" and not fan of the wheels, things painted black just look mank unless polished 100% of the time. Interior is to black.

Think if I ordered one i'd have racing blue.

Does look mint, just don't think i'd want it.
I'd still swap for my 172 though.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That looks sweet :) Although, non-white cups are gonna be seriously rare :D

Dan

GW Clio 200
looks mint mate, hope you enjoy it. i never liked the look of 197 until i started seeing the renault pics of the white with black wheels. no xenons on yours is there?

no there is no xeio option with the cup, lights work really well though.
rich whats the centre cap issue mate?