ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lol @ Last Nights Race

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Wonder how many fickle people will come out of the woodwork after the Honda won last night?

Alot of peeps on here bang on constantly about the Clios handling yet it got outhandled. In its defense people always say "but on a track"

Guys, the 182s a fantastic car, it lost by 2 thenths of a second to a more expensive car thats a firm favourite with people in the know. Dont fret its not the end of the world!

LY182/NHB CTR

there is always something bigger and better...

hence its always best to buy what "you" like what "you" can afford and what "you" enjoy driving

Could be worse my father (60 years) beat me in his tuned up Skoda Octavia VRS {hangs head in shame to be beaten by a Skoda lol } still revenge is sweet

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Yeah I saw that but it looked a bit imature. Tiffs an experienced driver and I take his word over some keyboard warrior.

Evandim - I like your comment - some people really cant see that there is anything better than a Clio lol.

Who you calling a virgin any way?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Each to their own i say. I hate the looks of the civic, especially since the revisions were made....plus for the extra money you could make the 182 considerably quicker lol

I own a 172 mk 1 but i never harp on about it being the best car in the world cos its not. Each to their own and there are always going to be better cars. Type R and the 206 GTI 180 have far better seats and they come colour coded. Renault couldnt even do that on the mk 1 172s!!!!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I dont see why everyones getting their knickers in a twist, 2 tenths of a second is f**k all and could be made or lost so easily. In the real world there nothing in it. Who cares if the civic is faster anyway, you pays your money you takes your choice.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Um...but arent the CTR and 182 cars in different classes?

Wouldnt it have been a closer match to put the 225 up against the CTR? since they are in the same price and size range? Although I think the CTR would still have been on top due to the 225s soggy handling

In that case the 182 did bloody well to keep within two tenths of a car which has more power and costs a lot more. Also, Tiff loved the 172 when it first came out, but things move on, and the Honda just seems to have moved quicker.

Hopefully the Clio 192 will give the CTR a hiding

Quote: Originally posted by Evandim* on 10 May 2005
there is always something bigger and better... hence its always best to buy what "you" like what "you" can afford and what "you" enjoy drivingCould be worse my father (60 years) beat me in his tuned up Skoda Octavia VRS {hangs head in shame to be beaten by a Skoda lol } still revenge is sweet

erm the tavia vrs would piss on you any day of the week when tuned