ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long over due update - RS2'ed and caged Cup

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Been a long time since I posted any pictures up and a fair bit on the car has changed since I last did (RS2 and Cage + Stripped interior).

A Few quick photos, the car is dirty so excuse that and I am no photographer so the photos are not great ;)

Lots to do to the car including a fair bot of bodywork to be addressed, wheels refurbished, engine bay painted and I need to get some harness sorted out and the car is going in for its Decat and mapping of the RS2 soon :)

Anyway, Enjoy...

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

Cheers -J-

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love your car mate !

Cheers Adam, needs some work to be up to the standard of your PH1

Looks very nice, gearbox issues all sorted now mate?

The box issue is much better than it was, still not 100% convinced its right, but ran out of energy to push the point further with Renault so decided to leave it and make use of the parts warranty if anything goes wrong.

Always loved this Cup mate :) (but not the plates!).

Cheers Mate, Take it you mean the spacing on the plate... Was not intentional, I forgot to put the space in when I ordered them :eek: and i know boarders are not favored on here as well. I may get round to swapping them at some stage... have seen a private plate I fancy so when money allows I may treat myself.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
You booked in for mapping? Mine is going in on Thursday

Not booked yet, need to sort out a few work commitments before I can work out when I can get it done, it's all paid up, just a case of booking.

Where you going for mapping? RSTuning or MWM?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Not booked yet, need to sort out a few work commitments before I can work out when I can get it done, it's all paid up, just a case of booking.

Where you going for mapping? RSTuning or MWM?

RS Tuning at 10 am