ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

longlife exhausts

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
anyone got one? just got a custom backbox for my 172, raspy! abit too loud though but lucky i got sounds to clear it up lol

aint got a pic but i got a 3.5 inch rolled in recessed into my bumper, looks gr8 :D

it feels much mroe responsive too :rasp:

i had one on my 1.2 8v, crazy loud, but good increase in power. it has the 6by3" dtm style tip looks nice, still got it it any body wants it. Only on car for about 6 months so in vgc.

PH2 172
what did you go for the mild sport cat back system from longlife i want 1 but aint sure if i shud go for mild sport or loud email back cheers.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
mild sport, it is very loud at 3k + but under that its fine. got me pulled over yesterday lol good performance gain or maybe its just me thinking that lol

172 Race Car
They got a bad rep on here for some reason, I think a member may have had a bad experience with them. Had a longlife on my focus Build quality was excelent but a little louder than i thought it would be.

I dislike them, but i have not shouted about it on here.

In my experience the build quality is shite ( mine broke )

And they are too loud but thats just imo

172 Race Car
Mine was on the focus for 4 years while the car was in my/my Brother in laws possesion. was too loud tho

Going to prospeed for my Clio tho

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
yeah it is loud lol well me and my 5 mates all got ours done with a big discount between us so its all good, life time guarentee.

this one is in london btw

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mine was far too loud, the fit was dire and the workmanship was piss poor.

Longlife are rubbish imo.

Mine was on the focus for 4 years while the car was in my/my Brother in laws possesion. was too loud tho

Going to prospeed for my Clio tho

Give me a bell before you do and i will call the man with the plan and see if i can get you any discount

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I had a cat back sys on my 172, from 20,000 miles to 55,000 mild sport never broke or mis aligned problem, was bloody loud though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just make sure you specify you want a quiet one.

I asked for a mid sport and it sounded like a bloody touring car!

172 ph2
exhaustsuk.com are ok i had one on my calibre,based in sheffield,like superfastdan said ask for a normal sounding one

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I would never touch longlife again with a barge pole! Unless i do take my car back again to put right the shocking workmanship.

Bends are poor
It does not fit
The decat is too long
The welds are not sealed
It's just crap!

W

wickedbitch

:Si had 2 of the longlife reps down at my place a couple of weeks ago and they was telling me that a customer can choose the note of their system and all sorts. Longlife and Wolfrace are merging i think!!!! Going by whats being said i dont know if i want to supply for them now:dapprove:

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
:Si had 2 of the longlife reps down at my place a couple of weeks ago and they was telling me that a customer can choose the note of their system and all sorts. Longlife and Wolfrace are merging i think!!!! Going by whats being said i dont know if i want to supply for them now:dapprove:

the one in london i went to you could because all 5 of my friends have different tones, so far so good for us fingers crossed