ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I've done!

S4 Avant
Think I'm just about ready to have another bash at doing something on the car, would either addz or matty j, or anyone else for that matter, like to come and help remove all this adhesive with me? i can't afford an evenings pay, but i think i can garuntee a decent pizza from a good place in matlock.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'd help you if I had time mate but at the minute I am completely stretched :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yep i'm up for it when your ready, let me know and i'll pop over with supplies! :)

St rollin on Borbet
nice m8 ,i know wat u are goin through ,when i first brought my clio i had to rip a crap fitted & painted bodykit off it

S4 Avant
plenty of pics from before:

DSCN1301.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

S4 Avant
It's the orange paintwork, people love it, but I'm quite happy with the kit off now, definatly the right choice. The car needs smaller wheels as it is, and with that chin on, putting smaller wheels on would make it impractically low, and it helps with insurance

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
tis a shame cos i liked the bodykit :(
but she'll be looking good soon! get a progress thread made ;)