ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what some fu@ker did to my car!!!!

Ph2 FF 172
I finished work in Swindon today and Saw this....
DSC00393-1.gif

DSC00390-1.gif

DSC00389-1.gif

DSC00392-1.gif

DSC00394-1.gif

I was parked in a multi-story and was practically hugging the wall on the other side as I know not everyone is as careful about other peoples things but this takes the piss! There was at least a good foot between my car and the white line to the next space to. There is absolutely no way they didn't realise what they'd done which, is even more anoying...

THE COMPLETE AND UTTER FU@K HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone by any chance knows anything (it's a long shot but, possible) please let me know becuase I do own a shotgun and am ready to kill :mad:

Ultra Red 197
Unlucky mate..

Police wouldn't anything? - Shame.. this countrys going to pot.

Somebody went down the back of my 197 the week after i got it.. managed to buff it out after 4 weeks polishing and buffing.

Ho much is it to get it repaired?

Ph2 FF 172
Seems to be the lock rattling as I drive along... Anyone got any suggestions as to what it might be? It's happened as a result of the damage. Also the side strip is bent in with the door. If I take it off is it likely to bend back being plastic or is a new one likely to be needed?

Ph2 FF 172
LIke you wouldn't believe bud! I'm s'posed to be taking it Le Mans in 4 weeks aswell. :(

I will in park across two bays in future even if I've got to pay twice... It'll really piss of the meter maids to! LOL!

M2 Competition
Unlucky mate..

Somebody went down the back of my 197 the week after i got it.. managed to buff it out after 4 weeks polishing and buffing.

It is a shame when things like this happen but what would you want the police to do mate?

The carpark have already said they have no cctv footage, there are no witnesses, and you dont know who hit you... so what did you expect to be done? Its just one of those things, a shame theres no evidence :dapprove:

Door looks creased so could be a new one, are you doing it through insurance?

Last edited:
  Ph2 FF 172
Unlucky mate..

It is a shame when things like this happen but what would you want the police to do mate?

The carpark have already said they have no cctv footage, there are no witnesses, and you dont know who hit you... so what did you expect to be done?

Door looks creased so could be a new one, are you doing it through insurance?

Yeah it's not a great pic but the door is pretty much fooked. Big crease right down it.
I didn't expect them to do anything at all man. The car park guy asked me to report it cos they are trying to get to council to install cctv.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Someone did similar to my car last week, all down drivers wing and into the door, i got quoted between 3-400, luckyly no dents on mine just scuffs and scratches. Proper p**ses me off how people can just do this to someone else car and not be even bothered, gutted for you mate.

Ph2 FF 172
Proper p**ses me off how people can just do this to someone else car and not be even bothered

I know, especially when they can see the car is obviously looked after and hence, probably someones pride and joy.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
get an old dented up shitter, nobody will dare park near it

probs best looking for a replacement door

w*****s ! ! ! !

No f**king respect at all for other peoples things :(

Bet the persons car is covered in bashes and scrapes if they drive into things like that.

Did you see what was parked next to you at all ?

Ph2 FF 172
w**kers ! ! ! !

No f**king respect at all for other peoples things :(

Bet the persons car is covered in bashes and scrapes if they drive into things like that.

Did you see what was parked next to you at all ?

They'd scarpered long before I got there mate.

Seems to be the lock rattling as I drive along... Anyone got any suggestions as to what it might be? It's happened as a result of the damage. Also the side strip is bent in with the door. If I take it off is it likely to bend back being plastic or is a new one likely to be needed?

more than likely one of the clips holding the door card on inside the door has come off... making it rattle. The impact would have dislodged the clips for sure.

Ph2 FF 172
more than likely one of the clips holding the door card on inside the door has come off... making it rattle. The impact would have dislodged the clips for sure.
It's quite a heavy metalic sound, like a knocking noise... Is that right?

Nissan 350z
Welcome to Swindon:dapprove:

Tell me about it!

I had to travel down to Swindon for business on the 29th - 30th (2 days only thank god) and if its the multistory im thinking of thats in the middle of town near the court? then i can understand this happening.

Ive seen some shitters in my time but that carpark takes the piss. I seriously wouldnt risk anything of mine in there.

I insisted on getting the taxi to work the next day and leaving the car at the hotel.

It's quite a heavy metalic sound, like a knocking noise... Is that right?

won't be a small plastic clip then... no.

does the central locking still work? could be part of the mech for that come loose...

Ph2 FF 172
It gets worse... I tried to roll the window down today and I heard an almighty crack. I thought the glass had shattered but, it'd just caught on something inside the door.

I've also got some quotes, cheapest one being £380 + vat. Why are people so completely thoughtless?