ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for an exhaust system for my 197.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
I've only had my 197 for 2 months but already am toying with the idea of replacing the exhaust system with something louder and what will sharpen the throttle response that little more.

I'm not a big fan of super loud stuff, I'd love a Yozzasport, but think that'd be a bit overboard on what I'm looking for.

I appreciate also you get what you pay for in terms of quality and performance too, so haven't set a strict budget as such.

I've heard Milltek is the way to go, but also Piper have sprung up a few times.

Is there anything other 197 owners would recommend? I'm also in warranty.. if I was to renew my warranty with Renault and make them aware I've replaced the system, would I still be covered?

Cheers :)

Turbo LY R27
Akrapovic!! So much better mid range and low down, it makes it feel really punchy and screams to 7.4k!! Really do get what u pay for with it!! Jamsport can make you custom tips for it as well!

clio 172 megane 265
i have an akrapovic on my r27 and it is grand in towns not 2 loud but have a lovely sound when you drive on into the revs