ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for this guy, or his car

Clio
I'm trying to find the owner of this car http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2043264.htm

before you say email him, it doesn't work.

His name is jay riches obviously. If anyone can help please get in touch

m_valvona@hotmail.com

alternativly, if you are selling a clio rsi mk1, please send me some info, pref mot failure, looking to do a project. Also if anyone has any good contacts for a 1.8 16v conversion let me know!

Thanks! :approve:

Suzuki Ignis
I may know of someone with an Mk1 valver in Naples red I think. I'll ask him to get some photos. Kinda money you lookin to spend?

Clio
I heard he's abit of a tw*t, It's going to be a project car budge, you can come round and help, abit like the time i almost died helping you get engine in the 106

Clio
Thats different, i actually have a job and money now, also, failwoo is well... a fail, im meerly fixing it and selling it. Are you prepared to help me with the clio, im talking full on project.

330i. E30 Touring.
As in how far are you going to go?!

Don't ever expect it to be an overnight thing, or cheap!

Clio
I know full well, quite far, im not talking 30 odd grand projects, but a fair bit of time and money, it's what i've always really wanted to do, im either thinking williams or rsi.

330i. E30 Touring.
The thing about most Mk1's is they're rustbuckets, and you'll never see the money returned when you sell the thing.

You really would be better off waiting a while until insurance is cheaper and getting a 172!