ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to buy a few minor mods but need some help!

Clio 1.2 16V Dynam
Hi as you can probably see im fairly new to driving and this forum,
I have a 1.2 Dynamique 16V,

I want to add some small but effective mods, the ideas i have are;

(2.0 16V) badges for my side panels
A "Sport" badge on the back
Tinted windows on back and rear windows
An RS Grill

I've seen these are fairly popular,
I understand how to get tinted windows, however i have no idea how to get hold of the other bits, any links and online stores would be much appreciated.
I know your probably thinking it will look silly on a default clio but i have some mods on there already, alloys, lowered, various stickers, wider tires, etc.. I didn't fit these myself though.

Thanks alot for your time! :eek:

Clio 1.2 16V Dynam
Not sure silver would suite my car, i have a metallic grey colour paint. The car looks sporty at the moment, im thinking about when my car is parked etc people will see the 2.0 16v bullets, and when im driving, people wouldn't see them anyway, win-win :D

Volvo XC60 T8
Do everything on your list, except for these:
(2.0 16V) badges for my side panels
A "Sport" badge on the back
Tinted windows on back and rear windows
An RS Grill

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You'd be better off.....

RS grille
Colour code all around
Paint the bullets in a way to match colour coding/colour scheme
Induction kit (this will get you no performance, but will get you a nicer sound)

Spend your money on the above rather than what you've suggest and IMO, you will have a car you are still happy with in 6 months, where as most of your mods you will probably end up taking off etc.

lol 2.0 16v badge.. dont do it, you will just look like you've stolen them off a sport.

Colour code
RS grill
coilovers
nice 15 inch alloys

I promise you, these mods will make it look the best. Dont get big gay alloys.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah dude and resist the urge to go to halfords. Lol your heading down the chav route. Colour code and some nice subtle wheels and maybe springs and your set.