ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks like I joined the club!

Black Gold 182
Picked up my 05 plate 182 this weekend, what an awesome little car :D Just been out for a few miles in the B-roads north of Oxford on my way to work today (in Enstone, if anyone knows it) and its incredibly good fun.

Previous owner (not that I know him/her, I bought it from an independent dealer) put a Clio sport sticker in the back window, saves me from doing it :rasp:

Ignore the loaf of bread in the first picture :cool: First thing I did when I got it home was to change the indicator bulbs both front and rear to silvervisions.

182-1.jpg

182-2.jpg

182-3.jpg

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
nice motor - had mine 3 months now covered about 7k miles - woops. Enjoy the 5k kick :)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
hi and wecome sure u'll love the 182 nd its not 2bad on here! car looks very clean;) good work on the silvervisions:D

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
lol, The loaf of bread is to prove its his car, its from overclockers forum.

Nice car btw , how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking.

Golf R soon...
Nice shiny black gold 182!

Getting those silvervisions done really makes the car look better! :)

You sound quite local to Oxford, have to come to a meet sometime and say Hi!

Black Gold 182

Yup, a bit of a tradition on the OcUK forums :)

Car cost me best part of £9k, had a look at a few around 7.5-8K but I wanted to pay a little extra to get one which was spotless - and this one is! I know I could have got a trophy for not too much more but I honestly don't like red cars - it had to be black!

I am very local to Oxford :) Live inside the ring road and work in Enstone (just up the banbury/woodstock road).

I'm assuming a previous owner was a member here due to the sticker in the rear window...reg starts with OV05.

Last edited:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
NicktheNorse;3083814 I am very local to Oxford :) Live inside the ring road and work in Enstone (just up the banbury/woodstock road). [/QUOTE said:
Snap - got a Black clio sport
Snap - Live just up the banbury road (harefields if you know it)
Wish I worked at renault F1 though ...

RenaultSport 172.

Sure that loaf of bread isnt there to add more weight...ie making it look lower :p haha

very nice dude :)