ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looky at what i picked up today.

Clio 172
Picked my wheels up today. Ive used the body shop that did the work a few times and im always amazed at how good they are!! cant wait to get some rubber on them then fit them at the weekend! my new head unit arrived today as well, Alpine CDE-9882Ri: All in all a good day.

From this;

26032010024.jpg

To this!!

13042010068.jpg

13042010067.jpg

13042010066.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
They do look good! Is it expensive to have a bodyshop spray your wheels? Compared to having them powdercoated.

Clio 172
Thanks for all the positive comments, thought people would say they looked better black lol.

Have fun cleaning them! I had white wheels once - never again!

This is my only worry, im going to collinite the s**t out of them before i get the tyres fitted and hopefully they wont get too bad with regularish cleaning and waxing.

Tangoed Works
awesome. keep em clean regularly. srp egp and collinites 476 will mean they look awesome at all times.

RB 182 cup
Looks good. I have exactly the same.

Random question - Are they 15"? If so what tyre profile are you running? and 195's or 205's?

Clio 172
Looks good. I have exactly the same.

Random question - Are they 15"? If so what tyre profile are you running? and 195's or 205's?

they are 16s and im going to be putting 195 45 tyres on.

Thanks for all the good feed back!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't listen to people that say they're a nightmare.

They're harder to keep clean, sure. But it's manageable!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Look good, but like others have said I have had white once and never again, for how good they look its not worth the effort I had to put in.

Good luck though