ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loose Seat

My seat is starting to get really annoying with it moving and clunking every time i press the clutch or move etc.

Does anyone know how I can tighten all four bolts, I tried this morning and all i could find was the two nuts closest to the door under the car (these were under rubber bungs). I checked these and they were both tight so i'm pretty sure its the other two. I looked everywhere but it seems as if they are covered by the bottom of the car???

Am i missing something or is there another way of tightening them?

Thanks

PS its a 182 if that makes any difference.

The other two under the car are further over near the center. There where the central tunnel of the car is you realy need to get unde the car to find them.
The other two bolts for the seat to the runners are basically in the same place as the two on the other side you've got to remove the plastic cover though.