ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loss of interest

BMW M5 & E36
I've been bored of all of my cars to date after a few months, learn to stick with them for a wee bit longer though.

ValverInBits
im worried that i'm going to regret replacing my valver with a ph2172.....Not sure yet
Pretty sure the valver has more grip...
Anybody care to argue that? lol

clio 172
I have a ph 2 172 ff an I find that some times i have no interest in my car at all. It feels slow, noisy and rattles alot. i have considered selling it alot of times. But then one day when the sun is out, there is no traffic around and i am on a good road i fall in love with it again. This happened the other day an when i got home i ended up ordering aload of new bits from K-tec!

Just thought i would try an start a discussion an see if everyone else feels the same as i am fairly bored at the mo!

Stop driving it like a girl and get it over 5k and then your smile!!

Ha Ha. The only time it's below 5k is when im stopped :race:

^ Good. I havent had mine long and I have felt like that. I think there is such a high expectation to for them to be fun. It takes me 1hr 10 minutes to do 14 miles in the morning in mine and those are the days I dont really see the point/like it. Then again the little stretch of clear motorway when you hit the 4k + revs and the car starts to pick up or go out for a blast after rush hour/weekend and then its all OK!

320d
I felt like this after havnt my car for a week or two but now i dont care so much. I drive pretty much the same places all the time as most people do any driving isnt enjoyable in any car doing that so theres no point in me changing my car, and also its the best car i can afford at my age. After uni i see myself buying a 197 tho as they'll be 5-6 y/o by then

182 Cup
Haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been said already - Take it on the track! Always gets me keen on my car again!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I hate mine unless its clean...

But i tend to drive up and down the motorway and thats it. Think i need an R26 in red, with gloss black wheels, black wing mirrors, and LUX, then a diesel grinder for the commute.

Hmmmm.... The expression "you only live once" springs to mind...

Tys.

Tys.

Clio 197 R27
collect 3 of 4 cars if you have the space and then drive them on a rota basis, keeps em fresh, like trainers.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Im never satisfied with my cars, I always want them to be faster, pretty and be able to do 100 mpg lol.

In the last year I have had over 6 cars. Now I have the Ph1 i feel much happier with it as it has a good balence of performance, looks, econmy and cost.

Some times I want to sell my car to buy something more sensible, but then when you get on a good road you can;t beat it.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
Im never satisfied with my cars, I always want them to be faster, pretty and be able to do 100 mpg lol.

In the last year I have had over 6 cars. Now I have the Ph1 i feel much happier with it as it has a good balence of performance, looks, econmy and cost.

Some times I want to sell my car to buy something more sensible, but then when you get on a good road you can;t beat it.
so you got a ph-ugly:rolleyes:

should of got a good looking mini, and cooper s is the fastest hatch in the world;)

so you got a ph-ugly:rolleyes:

should of got a good looking mini, and cooper s is the fastest hatch in the world;)

yeah, ph1 is very:

PugRunt12WeeksMaizieuntitled3.jpg

fugly but cute.

binis are:

gay.jpg