ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots today at Brands Hatch

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Went for BTCC and Clio Cup with the bf and there was a few clio sports about in the car parks.
Silver182 with a cliosport sticker couple of rows over from mine, arctic 182 with anthracite wheels but no cup spoiler, BG182 non-cupped with black alloys, white 197 cup with anthra wheels, and another white 197 with big spoiler and black wheels near the VXR car park.

Anyoneeee?

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I was there also, but was in the side entrance car park! Parked near a silver 182 and the LY R26 below, when driving out spotted a very nice williams 2!

Couple of spotted pics

BTCCBrandsHatchApril5th493.jpg

BTCCBrandsHatchApril5th389.jpg

BTCCBrandsHatchApril5th388.jpg

BTCCBrandsHatchApril5th491.jpg

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
My BG 182 with Black Wheels was parked on the Southbank

Yeah, that was you then!

Col, didn't see your car! Saw the RB in the paddock though, but not the others unfortunately.

James perhaps it was you, car park by the big glass building thing? (I don't know the bends, first time there!)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I parked in the first car park from the M25, was opposite the main straight area and it was empty in there when i got there but soon filled up!