ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lotus Elise S2

Had this about 2 months now, and had a few messages about it so thought I'd stick a thread up.
Just a few quick snaps, nothing extravagant.

Lotus Elise S2 111S, so 160bhp in a 750kg tin can. Short ratio box and a 2bular exhaust sat on Nitron suspension means it's an absolute riot to drive.
I've got the soft roof on at the minute, as let's face it, driving around attracting attention makes owning something like this even more worth while. (plus the females love it)

18087913365_9ab393d587_c.jpg
Lotus Elise 111S by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

17900387800_9cd4816a5a_c.jpg

17900356520_ded96db133_c.jpg

17901734749_265709e5b7_c.jpg

17465348704_6cc765706d_c.jpg

18061379786_a204ea3576_c.jpg

18061346456_06a0d0b17d_c.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Lovely... I've never mastered getting in and out on them...

I just look like a burglar climbing through a bathroom window

Ad

MK2 FRS
That looks stunning, great colour!

The only thing I am not sure of if the lack of rear grille between the clam and diffuser. I've never been sure about that set up.

Picked up a 111r last week. I am yet to take any pics. (My avatar is my old 111s).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it. It's exudes cool Greggles.

Colour, stripes, everything works. I'm not even bothered about the wheels, you could put anything dark on the car and it would look hardcore. Big fan of the else.

Hi!

Fabulous machine. Wheels - colour - stripes - colour of stripes - the fact that it's just awesome anyway etc. etc.

Achievement unlocked. Level Up!

Do these females you talk about still like it once they see the interior or are taken for a journey?

Have you ever been in an Elise? They're a bit 'immediate'. Seat of the pants feel. Vagina loosening. I'd say his biggest concern would be putting a towel down on the passenger seat.

Have you ever been in an Elise? They're a bit 'immediate'. Seat of the pants feel. Vagina loosening. I'd say his biggest concern would be putting a towel down on the passenger seat.

That's why I'm glad the seats are part leather, wipe clean IIRC.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
You've really piqued my interest with this purchase! What are the regular service intervals like and when are the big ones?

Any decent Elise forums worth checking out?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it loud Greggles? I like loud sports cars!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yellow stripes wouldn't be my choice only because I have a thing for Elise's in BRG and Black wheels, but I do like it with the stripes (very conflicting comment I know).

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Congratulation's Greg! What a purchase! :smile: I knew you'd sold the Megane but didn't know you had replaced it with this!
I hope to follow in your footsteps one day, lol!

Tell me... Is Elise ownership everything I hope it will be?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
When I read the ad I felt for you tbh..lol! It's a serious motor with some awesome improvements.