ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Renault 5 Turbo

Countryman JCW
Saw this today in Warwick at the retro classic car show... Anyone know the owner? Looked very tidy!

excuse the crap iPhone pictures... Wish I'd taken some shots of the other cars now

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-16.jpg

Countryman JCW
I didn't take any mate sorry, I live about 100yds away from the square so went for a walk this morning when I heard all the cars driving past my flat just for a bit of a nose around

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Lovely car this :)

Sparkle sold it end of July, now owned by a lad called Adrian.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i wasnt actually going to buy it as i have a renault 8 project on the go but i had one a fair few years ago, went to see sparkie took it for a drive and ended up taking it home. its only been out 5-6 times since ive had it but its great fun. after all the gtt's and 11 turbos ive had plus all the clios its kinda good to get back in something with character that doesnt need much attention.

Countryman JCW
cheers for the pics buddy nice spot :cool:

Oh right you own it then? Awesome car, soon as I saw it I made a B-Line for it! Was hoping to get some engine bay pics but on,y walked around for half hr or so... Would have been good to have a chat too.

whats the spec on it? Output etc... I noticed it had a couple of cheeky gauges in the air vents ;-)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right you own it then? Awesome car, soon as I saw it I made a B-Line for it! Was hoping to get some engine bay pics but on,y walked around for half hr or so... Would have been good to have a chat too.

whats the spec on it? Output etc... I noticed it had a couple of cheeky gauges in the air vents ;-)

Indeed i do. cheers bud.

lol the only non stock gauge is the boost one as the stock boost gauge doesn't have an actual pressure on it. Not much done to it really, tiny boost increase for now, lowered on koni shocks, think it put out 120bhp at the hubs at 10psi. Should have a little more now but not much.