ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low and slow ;) (teaser pics)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Look's like a Chav's paradise. Can see this parking in McDonald's all the time.

Not a fan.

Its cool guys :L not a lot of people like it :) but I adore it and I'm getting a second set of wheels soon, gunna refurb them in matte black and use them for winter etc :) I think a lot of people will like it more on matte black multi-spokes compared to the current wheels :D pic quality wise and ignoring the wheels... Opinions?

Fiesta ST-3
Lol ^^^ get a room!

It's not really that low as to be called low and slow IMO. Make sure your 2nd set of wheels are 15's and it will look decent.

They are 15's ;) multispoke wolfrace similar to superturismo's (they're currently white but I'm going to matte black them when I get them) :) and if knuckles is free... :p jk no homo!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wolfrace ? Dear me. Should have asked an engineering firm to knock you up some wheels to your own spec made from iron. They'd be lighter and probably better looking.

Why have you got most of the same pictures repeated twice ?!

Car still looks awful too.

Wolfrace ? Dear me. Should have asked an engineering firm to knock you up some wheels to your own spec made from iron. They'd be lighter and probably better looking.

they are cheap in need of a home re-furb and paint... most of all they will do until i can get hold of a set OZ superturismo's

and your opinion but i aint changing the colour or anything like that so put up with it, surprised you can see it tbf with how high giraffes heads are :L

My alloys are wolfrace, look great, lighter then my standard dynamique alloys and were cheap. In great condition too. Nothing wrong with wolfrace, although I do agree that ALOT of the alloys they design are proper ugly.

they are cheap in need of a home re-furb and paint... most of all they will do until i can get hold of a set OZ superturismo's

and your opinion but i aint changing the colour or anything like that so put up with it, surprised you can see it tbf with how high giraffes heads are :L

You got a picture of them? And how cheap is cheap? :)

One second for the pic lol and 65 quid with '50' profile tyres so still low profile :)

pro_lite_white-500x500.jpg

these wheels but the centre caps are different and they have a bit of kerbing round the edge and up one spoke but il file and sand them before i paint them :)

Last edited:
I'm not trying to tempt you into it but I saw it as an investment when I bought my old one. They dont seem to drop in value lol. Lol cheers

its really tempting either way :p i think it would look amazing on my car but id have to carbon wrap it as im getting the roof, bonnet and current spoiler wrapped when i have the money...

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
So good to see you took all the stick like a man but actually took the comments and criticism on board, it's really starting to look well! Untint lights + windows and that'll be well on it's way to quite a smart wee motor!

So good to see you took all the stick like a man but actually took the comments and criticism on board, it's really starting to look well! Untint lights + windows and that'll be well on it's way to quite a smart wee motor!

thanks :D and de-tinting the rear lights fella (missus has literally just broke one so replacing it and will de-tint the other :) bless her shes proper shook up but its only the light casing and a couple of scratches... taking the buffer to it at some point anyway lol )

but the windows are staying :L

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I think the tinted windows are the worst thing about it tbh, makes the car look really chavvy. All IMO of course.

I think the tinted windows are the worst thing about it tbh, makes the car look really chavvy. All IMO of course.

Granted in your opinion dude but i think it looks better with the tints... and it doesnt leave my laptop on show if i leave it in the car

why are these teaser pics? you've pretty much shown its chassis stamp..

and they are teaser pics as this is the last time you will see it before alot of work is done this coming month before CSS so will be a surprise to see it finished at CSS

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I like it, obviously it's not my style and I wouldn't drive it,
but you probably wouldn't have dreads as a hair style, that's what makes us all different. :D

I like it. It's different, and I'm a fan of the green on black.

Not such a fan of the tints. Makes it look like a van.

thanks man :D and not many people are but its understandable

haha true but i couldnt resist after it being lowered :L now these are deffinately the last pics before CSS :p

I like it, obviously it's not my style and I wouldn't drive it,
but you probably wouldn't have dreads as a hair style, that's what makes us all different. :D

thankyou mr dreads :3 and tbh as a kid i always wanted to grow an afro, then turn it into dreads when i got bored (sadly my hair is too thin for either flol)

and i really appreciate it man :D cant wait for CSS to start a bromance going :p (8) *its guy love* (8) - (scrubs :p)

SQ5
Lol at this car needing a big unveiling?!

I wondered about the teaser and the low comment after seeing the photos.

Lol at this car needing a big unveiling?!

I wondered about the teaser and the low comment after seeing the photos.

its my first actual car 'show' iv been before but never with my own car or to show off a car... and as its going to be its first show i am treating it as a big step... and tbf alot of people still probably havent seen it and a few people didnt like it at the start but should be surprised at the difference...

were you never a true car enthusiast to the point it actually made you excited to go to car shows where yours will get attention? let the inner child out man and take pleasure in the smaller things in life otherwise you will end up a sad lonely bloke well before your time.

You should probably lower it.

ZOMFGROFLOL :L i think i will when i get the arches rolled and get 15's on her

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Why are you talking about? You are taking a 1.2 Clio to a car meet where there will probably be over 500 other Clios. Not to mention it is for a forum where 99% of the comments you get are negative. You like it, and I don't doubt some people who go to
CSS and see it in the flesh will probably think it looks ok. But to say you are going to 'unveil' what is basically a 1.2 Clio with green wheels is abit rediculous.

I don't mean to sound harsh as you seem like quite a nice lad.

Why are you talking about? You are taking a 1.2 Clio to a car meet where there will probably be over 500 other Clios. Not to mention it is for a forum where 99% of the comments you get are negative. You like it, and I don't doubt some people who go to
CSS and see it in the flesh will probably think it looks ok. But to say you are going to 'unveil' what is basically a 1.2 Clio with green wheels is abit ridiculous.

I don't mean to sound harsh as you seem like quite a nice lad.

fixed it ;)

obvs its more of a personal thing mate but i thought a clio meet would be an ideal first place to go (car show wise) because it will obvs stand out regardless.. and if it can stand out in a show with 500 other clios surely it will stand out at other car shows?

and doesn't sound harsh mate, i don't expect people to understand it

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
But it doesn't stand out for the right reasons.

And I appreciate it greatly that you ammended spelling mistake.

Thought it was low?...

lower than standard.. and its as low as it can go on 17's and still move...

But it doesn't stand out for the right reasons.

And I appreciate it greatly that you ammended spelling mistake.

again though fella that's your opinion... and sorry about that :/ in one of those moods where spelling irritates me :/

Ah the old "park my car on a slope to make it look low" image. Priceless.

its not on a slope on the new pics? its on pretty flat land at clumber park...

SQ5
It doesn't look low in the new pics though.

I don't get overly excited by car shows no, it's usually a day out to laugh at cars that look s**t and have a laugh in all honesty. Every show I've been to in the last 7-8 years is basically to laugh at crap cars. First stop this year at CSS which I was hoping would be different, and I'm sure it will except for a few!

My car stands out anywhere though :p