ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low BG 182

Cup Packed BG 182
Got some new 15" alloys recently with et 20, had to roll the rear archers and a few adjustments to the front but all fits now, here is the only picture I have at the moment but will post more up soon

IMG_0400.jpg

BG 182
Stunning mate! I was aiming for very similar with some grids but was afraid of the offset and how they would sit. What modifications were needed buddy?

Cup Packed BG 182
There 7j, to make them fit i had to roll the rear arches but i did this my self, using some stops as well. On the front had to bit more camber on and i cut a bit of the bumper, also riveted the arch liners back. Got some new maxxis ma-z1 tyres also and they feel incredible so far, defiantly recommend them.

BlackGold 182
They're only 7j? Hmmm beginning to think 8j will be massively too wide, the offset is et30 on what I'm looking at, What size tyres you running?

Cup Packed BG 182
195/45 r15's. Rolled the rears with a scaffold pole and a heat gun. Work really well. With those wheels you will have 2mm between the wheel and the strut and 28 mm further out on the outer edge , so it would be tight as I'm not sure how much camber you will get on the front. I have 25mm extra room with these wheels. On the rears I made up some camber shims which is pretty simple, this helps. So not sure if they will go.

BlackGold 182
Oh I see so you think if they were 7j with et30 I wouldn't get any problems? Only you have because of the et20?

Bora.
So 8j et0 whats required to make them fit a non-sport? arch rolled, camber, 185/45/15 for some stretch, anything else?

Bora.
unsure of standard offset maybe someone else can shed light onto it?, and atm i am -110mm on the rear and -120mm on the front roughly

BlackGold 182
so 8j and still using 195 45 15 tyres it would just stick out in the arch more not in towards the suspension?

BlackGold 182
sorry to hassle you with all these questions lol im a newbie when comes to wheels etc lol

im just worried they wont fit after spending like 700 lol

Cup Packed BG 182
will get some very soon, going to the new forrest next weekend to meet my dad so i will tidy it up and take some pics with his camera

Black clio ph2 172
To low for my liking....

leave the Ground scrapers to the vw boys

there is now way you could drive that around where i live without getting the front end ripped off