ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low black and shiny!!

Storm Grey 200
Wel as it was sunny for once 2day i fort id give the girl a good clean, looks great in the sun nice and shiny. My side skirts arived this week and will be fitted next week hopefully. Cant wait for them to go on.
IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

then at the end of all that my step dad was parking her up and the idiot scrapped my arch on the wall! rage! :mad: he said heal pay to get it fixed! ar wel il live!

thanks james

Ultra Red Clio 197
Your car looks well, you have red calipers, which is just what I plan to do to mine when the weather gets better!

I also thought about changing the rear lights to LED ones like yours, but not 100% sure if I like them enough yet to pay for them! lol..

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Thats a really nice non OTT example with just enough personalisation. Agree with above, don't like the LED rears. Nice to see the new shape next to the old one.......both black.....old one has so much character. Black is best too. Nice wheels......what size are they?

TeZ

Non RS : (
^ thought as much, not keen thought about White alloys? (car is as good as ever by the way)

Storm Grey 200
^ thought as much, not keen thought about White alloys? (car is as good as ever by the way)

i was thinking bout changing the alloys when i get sum money, i think white alloys would look good or maby black not sure yet. and it will look better once i get my skirts on and buy myself a splliter

oh my... :D i am so happy you joined the club james.
Hope you are still enjoying the car.
I see you put a clio badge on.. nice 1 :D

i miss her.. let me know once you have sorted out the sideskirts and splitter, as I never got the chance to finish her off myself.

will look great when finished..

:D

Storm Grey 200
oh my... :D i am so happy you joined the club james.
Hope you are still enjoying the car.
I see you put a clio badge on.. nice 1 :D

i miss her.. let me know once you have sorted out the sideskirts and splitter, as I never got the chance to finish her off myself.

will look great when finished..

:D

yeah the cars been great thanks not put a foot rong, nd cliosport is awsum thanks for recomendin me car will stay in the club 4 a few years more now!

sideskirts will be goin on as soon as possible il drop u a pm once its all finished!

hopefully goin euro with it soon as wel :)