ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low Low Mileage Cars

Get it anyway & cup pack it up after.

Personally, I don't see the point of ultra low mileage etc, most won't have been looked after properly anyway.

Ferrari & Trophy 306
alloys in correct colour £200
splitter £100
shocks £100+
springs you cant get anymore
decent spoiler in BG minimum £100

so you'd be north of £500

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
alloys in correct colour £200
splitter £100
shocks £100+
springs you cant get anymore
decent spoiler in BG minimum £100

so you'd be north of £500

Don’t forget the hubs to go with the different shocks. It would soon add up.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
But why? What's the point buying a low mileage original car and making it something it's not? You've then paid over the odds and ruined it's originality. You may as well then bung 10k a year on it and not be bothered about the £3500 you've wasted on it.
OR give up being precious about mileage and buy a car that has what you want on it and has been looked after well and won't lose money every time you drive it, which is what these cars were build for.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Knock £150 off the alloys.

and stick the Fabia splitter on for 20 quid, loads of Clio's run around with that replacement when the original comes flying off.

Don’t forget the hubs to go with the different shocks. It would soon add up.

Fit the 172 Cup shocks and don't bother with the hubs.

Just hope no-one busts out the measuring tape to double check the bolt spacing :eek:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Personally, I don't see the point of ultra low mileage etc, most won't have been looked after properly anyway.

Exactly!

More often than not low mileage means an engine that's only ever been run with cold oil and other things (starter motor etc.) that have been used just as much as a high mileage one!

I saw this all the time being in the RS community for the last few years...regularly driven but 400 miles in a year one of them had, that's madness...but to some it's full on fap worthy.

Evo 5 RS
Mileage is nothing on these, they feel better when they've not as tight anyway. Just means like Mark says above, that it's likely been sat longer, so certain things perish just as quickly if not quicker. Advertise it as abandoned but clean lol.

I see the appeal on more modern classics where prices are going up, it's why I tried not to put much mileage on the Evo - but then ultimately, you're just keeping it fresh for someone else...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lowest one i have had

RB 182 18k - bought off Vauxhall as a PX
Clio V6 - 15k private
Clio 200 2 years old on 325 miles. !!! Private off a policeman.