ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low Mileage 182 Cup RB Lockdown Refresh/Resto

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Has to be one of the best RBs out there. Can I ask why the Avon zv7 tyres? I will be needing a set soon so looking into what others fit for general road use.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Has to be one of the best RBs out there. Can I ask why the Avon zv7 tyres? I will be needing a set soon so looking into what others fit for general road use.

Had a few sets now on the Clios since buying an Audi A3 3.2 that had them fitted. Perfect for daily use on the Clio. Good in both wet and dry, quiet, last well.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Rear door panels out to help access a couple of small car park dents being removed. Got pics from outside of the sills, so only right I got some from inside. Nice to see a bit of wax oil in there! Drainage holes were all clear. I gave it a clean for the pictures and then have sprayed some more wax oil in there to keep it protected. If the weather is kind tomorrow I will get some interior and exterior pictures.

20210220_143043.jpg
20210220_144206.jpg

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Sold this evening. Hopefully the new owner will be along, as I sent him a link to the build thread prior to viewing. He travelled some distance in the end after viewing another prior to mine.

I have already managed to find another Clio project this week, which I will update in due course. You may have noticed I am selling a few bits already I have removed or swapped over.

Thoroughly enjoyed this build and certainly kept me busy. Hope the new owner enjoys driving it just as much.

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Well done mate, that was one of the cleanest Clio's I have ever seen - a tribute to all your efforts.

Look forward to the hearing about the new project and hopefully seeing it.

Geoff.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Well done mate, that was one of the cleanest Clio's I have ever seen - a tribute to all your efforts.

Look forward to the hearing about the new project and hopefully seeing it.

Geoff.

I reckon you will like the new project 😁
You will definitely be able to relate to it!

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Well - assuming that its not an F56 JCW, I think I may have a vague idea what it might be !