ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low miles Titanium 182 on ebay

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally i wouldn't buy a non cup chassis car, but looks straight enough and worth that money all day.
The more and more i see comments on the Clio Faceache groups the more i see people slagging off anything more than £1500.

Same old story, people want gold for brass money

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
Does look a nice, genuine example. Shame it doesn't have the cup suspension. A set of anthracite Turini's would do wonder's for that car.....

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All about supply and demand. Not the most desirable model of the 1*2’s but agree it’s worth the price being asked.

Personally I think owners of these cars (including many people on here) should be quietly content that prices are shifting in an upward direction.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All about supply and demand. Not the most desirable model of the 1*2’s but agree it’s worth the price being asked.

Personally I think owners of these cars (including many people on here) should be quietly content that prices are shifting in an upward direction.
They are definitely going up. A few years ago I sold my MINT Racing Blue on 70K Miles for about £2k :oops:

Would be about £5k now. It’s a good thing people.

Agree with you both 100%.
The trouble comes when you want to advertise it, where do you try and sell it?
As you know, the spotty baseball cap brigade arrive in their droves to share your advert telling everyone they wouldn't pay that, and you can but a better one for £2.50 with cams bro!!

As i said in another thread recently, Trophy, Cup, non-Cup blah blah. The mk2 RenaultSport Clio has a huge following. Irrespective of mileage and carefully chosen mods, the good ones are getting harder and harder to find.

I genuinely don't know what id do if anything happened to mine. :(

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Agree with you both 100%.
The trouble comes when you want to advertise it, where do you try and sell it?
As you know, the spotty baseball cap brigade arrive in their droves to share your advert telling everyone they wouldn't pay that, and you can but a better one for £2.50 with cams bro!!

As i said in another thread recently, Trophy, Cup, non-Cup blah blah. The mk2 RenaultSport Clio has a huge following. Irrespective of mileage and carefully chosen mods, the good ones are getting harder and harder to find.

I genuinely don't know what id do if anything happened to mine. :(

There’s lots of morons out there when it’s comes to thinking they know what other peoples cars are worth.

If the worst ever did happen (fingers crossed it never does) you’d simply take off all those lovely mods, and fit them to another Inferno Orange 182 Cup 😁👍

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Been for sale forever -

Prices indeed on the up for good ones but not really for this specced car. > nearer 3k for this.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Maybe right mate.

Got a crisp fiver for potential grabs.

At £4k it needs to have better pictures for a start. And like Steve says it's been for sale forever, there will be a reason for that.

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be wrong but it looks like it’s had a new grill, don’t think the stickers are correct but that could have been swapped for cosmetic reasons rather than crash damage. If it’s been for sale forever there could be a deal on. Worth a look IMO of course.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you didn’t know, you would be seriously wounded.
Oh for sure. At 6 years old how much damage do we reckon it would have needed to be written off? And as its not fallen apart in 10 years since it wouldn't be much of an issue if the car was a 110k+ one. I bet he keeps it now he's been told 🤣.