ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low T6 CUP being chased by coppers down the A2 just now...

lol, nope, a particular pap member of this forum stole it in the early hours of this morning to do some run some errands...

C

Clio Mimi

Black wheels on a clio!! soz to change the subject! anyone got pics of the black wheels, a set come up for my clio, wanna see what they look like?!?

vx220
Clio Mimi said:
Black wheels on a clio!! soz to change the subject! anyone got pics of the black wheels, a set come up for my clio, wanna see what they look like?!?
very random this!

C

Clio Mimi

soz, im kinda new to this bit and i dont get hardly none of it!! any lads wanna help an essex girlie sexy up my clio, just want some advice! dunno where to start, soz for being random! lol

182 Full Fat
Clio Mimi said:
soz, im kinda new to this bit and i dont get hardly none of it!! any lads wanna help an essex girlie sexy up my clio, just want some advice! dunno where to start, soz for being random! lol

Which clio do you have? What plans do you have for it then? :approve:

cock mobile.
Talk about thread hijack! lol.

Anyway.... Dansta what happened? Was it your car? Someone else on here?

C

Clio Mimi

thankyou, my clio is silver, colour coded bumpers so do ya think it will look ok, i gotta get some pics to get on ere,

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
from what I can gather the big girl has lent his car someone else and now is praying he gets it back in one piece, lol.

C

Clio Mimi

im sorry, tell me how to start another convo thingy, really sorry guys!

cock mobile.
Go into Clio Discussion that's the forum near the top.

Then click on new thread, it's a blue button near the top left.

You can then enter a new subject, etc :)

Dan lets hope it fares better than his mates BIMMA. He off chasing celebs and got caught speeding by the filth again ?

Sounds about right loons...

Altho ive been informed its been returned to a driveway near me safely.

He's now hooooning around in his newly fixed one.