ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered 182 Cup

Williams 1

1st prize to loony

Apex Springs, some people hate them i love em ,i have had them on my mk1 172, 182 and now my cup 182

Williams 1

the ride is now way near as good as H&R coilovers agreed! but for the money the apex springs make a big difference as long as you can put up with the bumpy ride

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Looks nice mate, always liked the racing blue.

Got to ask though...

Why would you go from a 182, to a 182 Cup...then change the suspension for something aftermarket? Isnt that the point of the 182 Cup...better suspension already?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

What drop is that??

Looks nice that, I think I prefer the blue without the stripes.

[Edited by leeds_182 on 01 June 2005 at 5:09pm]

Williams 1

cheers for your interest lads!

I will try and at answer all the question in on go!!

the exhaust cost £360 from europerformance, i must say its the best aftermarket exhaust i have ever bought, not boomy or noisey at motorway speeds. It works really well with my ITG filter

The srings cost £86 from k-tec and its 30mil lower. The reason why i changed the suspension is because i do at least 5 trackdays a year and it needs lower suspension on track.

The reason why i went from a 182 to a 182 cup is becuase i also had a 320 diesel BMW so i sold the 182 and bought an elise as a trackday toy but as soon as i heard about the 182 cup i had to have one, i gave the 320d back and sold the elise and two trackdays later i love it! different car alltogether from the full fat 182.

Thanks