ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering 16v *pic*

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

35mm any more and it scraps like mine .... lol.

I think mine is a 50mm drop and while it looks good the front wheels catch on the arches when turning and the back wheels scrub the top of the wheel arches also my magnex gets a beating pretty much every day.

Mini Cooper S JCW

just the front being lowered mate, i think the back is already a tad - enough for me!

wot make are yours? n did u get springs, or the full works?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

The full works mate, koni shocks and springs. Torsion bar lowered 1 notch at the rear and approx 35/40m at the front.

You might as well do the full works, you dont have to go for the premium brands, go for something cheaper if you cant afford it at the moment.
[/QUOTE]

Mini Cooper S JCW

i aint got like 300quid to blow tho!

there are some pi/spax/some other make doing springs for about 60quid so mite just oder them!

Lowering Springs.. The 16v Shockers are actually very very good apparently.. even if you got new standard items, youd notice a difference..

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Not sure what my springs where brought the car like it. I ve used avos before and found them to be really good.