ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering my mk2 clio 1.2 16v

Black gold 182
just wondering what springs i would need to lower my car by 35mm dont want to deck it as its more expensive to insure on coileys and £426 a month is more than enough for me atm!
Deano

Black gold 182
looked everywhere its becasue i bought my car literally a couple of weeks after passing my test live in a not to great area :/ gunna ring them tomorrow though try and get it down a bit been driving nearly 6 months with no claims or anything so fingers crossed they'll lower the premiuim

Eibach Sportlines any day of the week mate. Get them from Kam Racing though. Cheaper.

And for people scoffing at how much your insurance is, that's how much it is for new drivers these days. Fact.

Black gold 182
thats without declaring any lowering springs :/ its mad because young drivers dont have any f**king sense 90% of them crash :( excuse my french

Ged

PD130 Peach
5k a year for a 1.2.... what the hell! i passed in march, still 17 now, my insurance is 2954 quid a year for my mk3 dci106 dynamique s

Ged

PD130 Peach
gunna talk to the insurer's tomorrow about my premiuim anyways and Ged who are you insured under?

adrian flux third party fire and theft!. cant get a quote online and you have to ring them, sounds odd, but just say your with turbo diesel owners club uk and you want a discount. and bingo, 15% off... just beg for discount as you cant afford it, and prices start to drop... ask if there is anything that can be taken off the policy to make it cheaper...

Not wanting to turn this into an insurance thread. But my brother's just passed, and is with Aviva. Admiral are also cheapest for young drivers.
Remember to add your mum/dad as a named driver onto your policy, as this really helps lower the price. And take advantage of using a multicar policy if your parents drive for example.