ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOWRIDER!!!!

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 15 May 2005

did you have any problems with fitting 17s at all? The katanas really suit the car...cant wait to get some
they rubbed the arches so we ripped them out then they rubbed the metal so fred showed its whos boss with his hammer

fred- no i was there today at redline rumble! was boiling hot!

and i still say those wheels and brakes dont look real!

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 15 May 2005

fred- no i was there today at redline rumble! was boiling hot!

and i still say those wheels and brakes dont look real!
if your going FCS then youll see its real

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

looka wicked mate, i think i have some clear side repeaters at home, will look into it for ya. i rekon colour code it though...or swap to clio2mk2 side strips...

Mk2 Golf GTI

Looks mint, the only thing i would do is put a mk2 172 rear bumper on. The mk1 rear looks too bland and unsporty (1.2 like)

Wheels and calipers look good

Id agree with you there Spirez. Although id change the calipers back to black.

Looks good though..like a concept car.

-Rob

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

thinking about it the best thing about those wheels is the colours...... no need to colour code your car imho, it blends in the silver of the car and then the door strips

loving it

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 16 May 2005

thinking about it the best thing about those wheels is the colours...... no need to colour code your car imho, it blends in the silver of the car and then the door strips

loving it
Cheers mate I was waiting to put the wheels on before colour coding and i Agree with you that it doesnt need it. The silver in the wheels is actually the same as the silver of the car.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by Dan Page on 16 May 2005

lookin good, thats proper low! do you not hear all the stones with no arches in there?

withount sounding like a gay-boy-afraid-chicken... when taking out the arch liners, what probs do you face in the long run if any...

Btw - both cars look mint. Loving those calipers...and the spreay job on wheels.

Lionel Richie

no problems, you just have to clean under there once every month (i waxol under the arches every 3 months)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

so theres not any corrosion probs etc... some people seem to be reluctant to pull em off (oo err) in other threads... that was all.

(sorry fred you are going to have to slap me for being a girly puss)