ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loz's Titanium 182!

Joined the forum just over a year ago with my little 1.2 Dynamique, some of you may have seen it around:

14313748295_85c2f569fb_b.jpg
Clio by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

Loved the car, but always wanted a 182. Anyway the hunt began a few weeks ago, when I stumbled across @Addicted 's 182 sitting in the classifieds. So I went and viewed it, and fell in love. So deposit later, I went home happy and started sorting things out for the big day :rasp:

After afew days, me and @Darius jumped in his car and off we went to collect it.

Spec is as follows:

81,000 miles
Turinis
Xenons
Cruise Control
Climate Control
Cup spoiler
Induction Kit
Yozza Exhaust
Eibach Sportlines
RSTuner Remap
Whiteline RARB
And afew small bits such as Civic aerial, Silvervisions etc

It has afew bad things, but nothing dramatic. A couple dents that need sorting & the bonnet ideally needs respraying. Other than that its great! the interior is very good condition, it drives spot on, sounds epic!

Ive got some very bad pics I took tonight, haven't had time to take any decent ones! Hopefully tomorrow :)

Ipt6PLW.jpg

E077FeU.jpg

9Gzmpy7.jpg

I have plans for her in the near future. Will be sorting all the niggles out i mentioned above, then shall be looking for some Recaro's, Maybe coilovers, spray some bits anthracite to match the wheels. Belts are due next year so need to put some money aside for then.

Other than that, im just gonna drive it! I fancy doing afew trackdays in her as its something ive always wanted to do, but need to do some reading up etc first :)

Any thoughts/comments welcome!

Looks lovely, been a real joy to own! :)

Plans look good, recaros are awesome!

How addictive is the yozza and ktec IK? :p

Love the rear picture, always thought the dual exhausts with 197 badge and the white line sticking out below make it look sweet!

Looks lovely, been a real joy to own! :)

Plans look good, recaros are awesome!

How addictive is the yozza and ktec IK? :p

Love the rear picture, always thought the dual exhausts with 197 badge and the white line sticking out below make it look sweet!

Cheers! I'll look after it I promise ;)

Extremely addictive, sounds epic going full chat!

Yeah love the back end. Needs the exhaust re-positioning & cleaning however!

Its getting there, just doing a few bits ready for CSS & trax so I can show it off :p

Ace, would be good to catch up at css!

Also, already started fiddling with it.. :eek:

XW3mixc.jpg

Swapped all the Cruise Control buttons over off the old wheel onto my snappy wheel:

6AEgOcd.jpg

e3ku8BD.jpg

And on it went!

xmwqcaG.jpg

Renault Master
Looks mint and a good spec too. Noticed your other car in that last pic there. Are you defo selling it?

Titanium 182
Looks so good this mate, shame I never got to see your 1.2 but these things happen, hope this 182 is a goodun for you

Nearly missed this thread flicking through. Gorgeous mate! I'll have a good look if I go css
Haha cheers mate!

Small update:

Ordered a new numberplate light & Brakelight. Might be able to get the dents pulled before CSS but it'll be tight haha.

Really wanna give it a good deep clean but the weather has been against me all week :mad:

Had a mini meet up Knutsford last night. Was a good laugh meeting afew new faces & the car felt fantastic! Little diversion made for an empty A5 on the way home, so i let the clio stretch it legs haha :eek:

Really pleased with the car, glad I stuck with Renault for the next car. Got a strutbrace & afew carbon wrapped interior brace on the way, im planning on 'overhauling' the engine bay (polished inlets, battery cover, refurb the cover etc) so any ideas would be great :)

Few pics from the night:

14984440185_8e81cd2e17_b.jpg
Loz's 182 by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

14797825918_acb6db56a0_b.jpg

14961432466_bcd13a077b_b.jpg
Rears by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

14984074352_53235b7a5e_b.jpg
Snappy wheel by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

14797743239_4d87fcb384_b.jpg

Cup spoiler light was broke so that's been replaced, along with the rear numberplate light. Also sorted the stiff petrol filler cap with abit of WD40 :)

So all in all im really enjoying the car!