ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lucky man is lucky.

53 Clio's & counting
f**k.

Couldn't have hit the tree in a worse place!

Very lucky bloke, thumbs up once again for the emergency services.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
So unlucky to have driven off track, gone between the trees, launched, hit the bigger trees like that and then to be rescued quickly. But a million times more lucky to come out of it the way he has!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ho Lee Feck. I hope he bought a lottery ticket as soon as he left the hospital. Lucky doesn't cover it...

Cage is mashed but obviously did it's job. On a side note, how solid are trees! Barely a mark on the "stopping trees" and I bet he was still shifting at that point!

182 track, Mk7 ST
Wow, that is a mess and he is extremely lucky to say the least. Can't believe how he got his helmet/hans device wedged around the cage :/

Really does show cages do their jobs!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
That makes me think twice about any track days!! Brake fluid that sent him under?! Strange!!

Very lucky!
Somehow decided to read through the rest of his project thread, he lost his job and his house got flooded about half way through, poor guy!
Still, the new shell he bought turned out pretty nice:

IMG_3763.jpg