ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo GTI

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've always had a soft spot for these, would consider swapping the S for a nice euro one

Im in love with the blue one

Uber rare in Raven Blue form, most seem to be the later ones which for the moment are still Clio Trophy money!

There are 950 in total in the UK, rarer than an NA VX220 I will have you know! The majority are Silver almost 75% im led to believe, I think Richard's girlfriends one in black is even rarer than my red one. To be honest though its very rare to see another one on the road let alone one the same colour as yours. In the 6 months I ve had mine I ve seen one other GTi and he was flashing his xenons and waving frantically at me!

There is a 55 plate on auto trader for 11295

Bloody hell

Thats the one, its ridiculous, they hold their money very well though so I guess it will be good news come sale time. For what I paid for my Y reg I could of had a very tidy younger 172ff. Exclusivity is an expensive business!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
awesome cars, I was going to buy a red one not too long ago... had a little drive and it was a beast :)

There's a bloke local to me who's involved with Scottish VAG site, and his Lupo is pure sex (he won't mind me nicking his pic):

edition38show5.gif

Nice and subtly done, lots of small mods that you don't see immediately (reduced numberplate recess for example). Think he's won stuff at Edition38 IIRC.

"Mods - Lowered on coilovers, modified front bumper, Leon cupra R splitter, taillights colourcoded, Pollished Porcshe tele-dials in 7+8x16", subtle tinted windows, custom Gti mats and a Momo team 300 steering wheel. Bmc induction kit and a pollished exhaust heatshield the underside has been painted and all the suspension bits that are factory black have been pollished up to a nice shiney black."

Thats a nice example Ally, I might nick the splitter of my friends LCR when he's not paying attention!

^only £20 from SEAT dealers too. Would require some trimming for a mini panzer though I'd guess...

clio sport f1 r27
bmc and a ss zorst is way forward and ur making me cringe i traded my mint condition 54 plate in with 20 k miles on sep 06 for 7200 ill post a pic when im home have use had them to 140 on clocks yet?

Yeah coilovers, s/s exhaust and bmc, +maybe some better front seats is the longterm plan for me. I ve got the BMC I just haven't put it on yet.
I guess the dealer has to make thier money somewhere. I ve had just under 140 on the clock on my private runway, think it was 133gps!

S2 106 GTI
Was such a nice day today, decided to give the lupo aka 'Billy' as its now named a full make over. Wash, clayed, machine polish, and ultra gloss protection!
The paint was covered in tar near the rear arch's but the clay managed to remove all of it leaving it lovely and smooth :)

I have only been practising using the Meguires G220 a couple of times on my cup and I still need more practise, some small scratchs are still showing also swirl marks in direct sunlight - but it looks alot better than before :cool: any tips would be helpfull :eek: I got the meguire's G220 and meguires 3x pads package from i4detailing, with Tropi-care swirl cutter and Tropi-care sealant.

here are the pics during and after -
(oh and we got him a little mod for the grill tell us what you think?)

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

You've done a nice job on that and im liking the red outline round the grill. How do you find the paintwork? When I PC'd mine I found it to be quite hard and difficult to correct.

S2 106 GTI
hard! :dapprove: there are a few scratch on the back of the boot which I was trying to get out and they wouldn't shift!

VW/VAG paint is hard as f**k. Ali and Alan found that out when PC'ing my Ibiza, there were some scratches it didn't touch. Could probably have used a harder polish but wasn't worth the risk.