ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 best description

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
They are, I'd pursue it just out of principle, they should have put a reserve if they didn't want to sell it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's taking the piss. If he didn't want to sell it for anything less than £3500 he should of put a reserve on it.

Time to report him.

stevem42

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Silver182 and RB 182
Latest update

eBay unfortunately is not the owner of the car who is refusing to sell at this price as refused a offer higher than yours! As I said sorry for any in convince caused

- sabrinalorraine

ive started proceedings through ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Leave negative feedback straight away, this will stop him from selling the car on ebay again and he will probably be banned from selling for a while. Piss take.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
I've done this before, if he sells it again, bit on it, win then say you don't want it as it's to much money.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Basically the seller is just going to have to accept negative feedback as I doubt they will just let the car go for a price they think is too cheap.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Lets face it, the OP won't ever actually get the car if the guy on ebay doesn't want to sell it.