ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY goodness (its a little pic heavy)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I met up with matt from clio197.net for a little drive tonight. Went up to winter hill, and it turns out that when you get two yellow cars together apparently thats an open invitation for races :rolleyes: couple of chavs in an s2k, a leon cupra and even a pimped out transit lol! yellow doesnt mean race lol!

bf22e2d9.jpg

bedda6ca.jpg

always wanted to see one of these /sad
c6041731.jpg

fd3a61ad.jpg

be0c6a16.jpg

bacfaf0a.jpg

b4f1be03.jpg

a51c3155.jpg

dea5c566.jpg

1496804d.jpg

these were such tiny little t***s. could do with a roast now :)

c5a9628a.jpg

0fb6ac6e.jpg

8161ab18.jpg

9b25afb9.jpg

362a8f52.jpg

38bf49fd.jpg

0b0c2850.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That first pic highlights your need for a GT/Cup spoiler.

Looks nice otherwise!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
It doesn't look bad next to the 200 but the first pic... It looks bald! Like Chemo bald!

Iceberg 172 Cup
your 197 is so much nicer mate. Infact it shows that 200 up. It looks as though its been on a trip to halfrauds for a spoiler and some tailpipes compared to your 197. Yes, it maybe OEM but damn, i really dislike it! looks chavvy to a degree (imo of course :nono:) 197 is just much better alround!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Only just seen this, cars look awesome mate. I've seen this 200 quite alot in Orrell, I'm not sure where he lives though. Let me know next time your going for a drive and I'll defo be there!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Only just seen this, cars look awesome mate. I've seen this 200 quite alot in Orrell, I'm not sure where he lives though. Let me know next time your going for a drive and I'll defo be there!

Will do mate :) I think he's from winstonly

Wish mine was as clean :( 200 needs speedlines!

Mines not been clean for 2 weeks lol :(

that spoiler on R27=p**n:approve:

The r27 doesn't have a spoiler lol :( ... Yet :p

Clio 197
Nice shot of the mast thingy... and the lambs. Oh and the cars look great too. I'm liking Liquid Yellow more by the day. Another vote for the R27 me thinks ;-)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
cheers for the nice comments lol :) the sun was setting just before we got to winter hill so i couldnt really get decent pics as id have been in the way lol :( they looked awesome as the sun went down too

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
The wheels on the 200 are ugly. I don't know why Renault even sold them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Renault got a really good deal on them, Renault do know how to put decent wheels on cars so I don't know what went wrong on the 200 :(

♥ LY :approve: