ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M$ Office 2007 BETA

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Does anyone know when the BETA version is going to run out, or expire? I have had it running on my system for quite a few months now (Since 31.05.06). But am worried that it's gonna stop working pretty soon?

I have got M$ Office Pro 2003 on disc, and will revert back to that for the time being. But must admit, I do very much like the look of M$ Office 2007. Will miss it until I get the FULL proper version...

Let me know, if anyone knows the answer... :)

cock mobile.
Since then there's been at least one new beta mate.

According to Outlook my version number is:

Make sure you have that one, the newest ones will obviously last longer than previous ones.

1.4 Clio Alize, Volvo S40

Make sure you have that one, the newest ones will obviously last longer than previous ones.

There is also the technical refresh which makes it last a bit longer, Ive got it on my laptop without a problem so far

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Same here! :)

i'll have a full version of 2007 with all bells and whistles before the end of the month.

Micrsoft are also supplying me with a Vista full version disc, as well as a training day on both of the above products this month :D

^^ nice one, way i understand vista is that there is a full version on every disk, just depends on the licence key you enter as to what features are avaliable or installed, thats was someone at work was on about anyway! i could be chatting rubbish.