ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

m1 6oth sunflower 172

m25 anti clockwise and then north bound on the m1, little cute girl driving and playing games with me for about an hour, made my journey to drop off my exhaust much nicer. any one off here?

that she is. made my journey much more enjoyable than it would have been, so michelle this is for you................... THANK YOU!!

LOL

Hi, Mr Unknown, im the one you spotted. Thought id say hello as it seems I am being talked about!!!

Im glad you had fun, I was so knackered, if it werent for you id have probably fallen asleep - you were quite amusing trying to keep up with the flying banana!!

And Lee, youre in for it mate!!! Just kiddin.

xx

Hit a nerve did I?

Only joking, you men honestly, youll not have it will you.

And youd know about it if I WERE chasing you!!! HA HA

xx

I always said yellow was fastest !!!

how long have you had the yellow beastie Michelle? my bestest Clio (well until the V6 that is!!) was my Sunflower 172 - loved it to bits !

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I bought it in Feb- id not seen a yellow 172 til then! Had a silver one before. Ey, it might even be yours ive bought!!! Its a 2001?

So you got a V6 now? Much faster? I know they look amazing!

xx

the cheek of it, mine aint exactly what it seems either ill have you know! i love these cars........... everyone is different,

hold on.................. just realised im turning this into a mine is bigger than yours thread!!! sorry

however mine is!!:p

Prove it Mr! As you say, things are not always what they seem and I was only tickling it on Sunday cos I were knackered!!!

Kathy, I bought it from Harratts at Wakefield in Feb this year - no idea what the number plate was, I know it was a Y 2001 tho and it had just over 30,000 on clock!

unless it had been clocked it wasnt mine then !!! mine had more than that when I sold it, which was over a year ago now - I sold it to a lad in Chesterfield.

however, the spirit is the same Michelle - its still the best colour they ever put on a 172 for def !! and the rarest !

Yeah, definitely the rarest colour, it was the first one id seen! Chesterfield, thats not far away, I live in Barnsley. Are you local?

Just been to pub for lunch, its roasting out there, bet it bl00dy changes for weekend!

xx

I live in Milton Keynes, sold mine through Autotrader just before Christmas 2003.

Hope its not mine ... well I would like it to be, but the mileage is not accurate if it is - most of the yellow ones were "Y" reg though I think, because they didnt release it as one of the first colours, first one I actually saw was Oct 2000 in the dealers, and bought mine in March 2001.

Dont be jealous, just cos you werent invited Mr I wanna be a V6!!!

And no, I have had J20 actually, which is what I normally drink as you well know.