ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M555 JEH back in the game!

E46 M3, Clio 182
I'm not usually a massive fan of silver Clio’s (or any silver cars for that matter), but that's defiantly changed my mind! Looks amazing! :approve:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Dont often look at 1*2's on this forum and think they look good as most are s**tters these days but thats really quite tidy. Good on you for keeping it like that.

Thanks mate, there aren't many nice ones about these days.

Love this car!

Here you go mate. @ipodsandguns old one!

4762872829_5e662fa680_b.jpg

Thanks mate! That looks awesome on Silver Turini's!

Brilliant car, glad you got her back in one piece!

Cheers :)

It's crying out for some new side skirt bolts!

Trust me it makes a massive massive difference - Some polarised ones would look grand ;)

That is something I have been meaning to do along with the arch liner bolts. ;)

Congratulations on getting your car back Lawro, It looks beautiful. I remember seeing the thread about it being stolen and you could really feel the despair. Glad you got it back untouched mate. Fit that tracker!!

It was an awful experience, wouldn't wish it on anyone! Glad to have it back. Tracker is all fitted ;)

Nice to see her back mate, glad that your loving it again! Must be my eyes but its looking soo much wider lol

Thanks Dan! It does look wide in those photos lol!

Arctic Blue 182
Yeah well up for it mate, next decent weekend we get we will have to see if anyone is up for it

Audi a4
That sounds good mate, let me know if you can get the day off and I will come up with you.

Cheers buddy! Name change hey ;)

Cheers Tom!

Basically, it was low loaded from outside my house during the early hours of Friday night. No witnesses at all so I didn't hold out much hope really. Plastered all over Facebook and Forum's, had a few leads on Saturday and Sunday which turned up nothing. Had a call about half 2 on the Sunday afternoon from a guy who had seen the appeal on Facebook and claimed the thought he may have spotted it in Barton Hill Trading Estate as he had been to the plumbing merchants. He didn't give much information other than a Silver Clio with no number plates. I called the Police and ran down there as it's only about 1 mile away from my house and it was sat there in a lane opposite the trading estate. Completely undamaged, hadn't been driven or even unlocked. Police seem to think its a criminal gang who are stealing performance cars around the Bristol area, parking them somewhere quiet to ensure they aren't tracked and coming back to get them a few days later. 15 other cars were stolen within 4 weeks of the theft of mine in exactly the same circumstance and no other cars have been recovered. They believe they are being shipped abroad. Pretty scary experience really.

Lol, thanks buddy!

hi I am brand new to this forum and just browsing to get to grips on who's who etc...saw your thread and this post and just wanted to say how shocking it is what happened to your car, and glad to hear you got it back ok! Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones!

See ya around maybe

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
My favourite car on the forum!

Thanks man, appriciate the comment! Plenty more to come now the weather is improving so keep an eye on the proceedings.. ;)

hi I am brand new to this forum and just browsing to get to grips on who's who etc...saw your thread and this post and just wanted to say how shocking it is what happened to your car, and glad to hear you got it back ok! Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones!

See ya around maybe

Its certainly an experience I would rather forget thats for sure.. Saying that, the support from forum members and the general public was mind-blowing. If it wasn't for them, I don't think I would have seen the car again.

I am a firm believer that for every bad person, there are two that have your back.

Welcome to the forum..

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Thought you'd be in a meg by now ;)

Haha, decided against it for the time being mate.

It owes me too much money and I still have loads of plans for it.. I would probably consider it if a sensible offer was put on the table but I am happy to keep it and would probably regret letting it go anyway lol!

I know finding a nice 1*2 is few and far between these days so even if I was to buy something else for a year and come back to another 1*2.. Finding one in the same condition will be tough i'm sure.