ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made It To The 6 Figure Club!

Clio rocked 100,000 miles today so thought i'd give it a quick clean and a few piccies! Amazed the old girl has made it to 100k with having me and previous owner ;)

S1053583.jpg

S1053572.jpg

S1053573.jpg

S1053574.jpg

S1053575.jpg

S1053576.jpg

S1053577.jpg

And both the French sheds! :)

S1053578.jpg

Watch out Fletcher, will be catching you up in no time ;)

Nick

Looks very tidy for the magic 100k

lol at the saxo wing mirror

That saxo's been in the wars lol!

Only picked it up the other day, on the way home a dhl lorry overtook me on the M3, then proceeded to want the lane I was in and pushed me onto the grass and almost into the ditch! Amazingly its only a mirror that I need and hopefuly some light scratches on the door/wing can be pc'd out.

B

Bucko

Well done mate, i was getting worried last week when mine flicked over to 88k!

How are you finding the V12 mate ? what pressure are you running them at ?

Liking them! Maybe not as much grip as GSD3 Goodyears but there not worlds apart gripwise. I've done shed loads of hard miles (7500 maybe) on them and still have like 4mm of tread left!

I run them at 30psi for normal driving, seen them rise to 34psi when I've driven it hard so think ill drop them to 27/28 for when I do the trackdays this year.

No video. :(

Would of loved to but thought it would have been a bit of risk on the motorway!

full tank of petrol? Bloody hell mate my car would be jealous!

Looking lovely for the mileage!

Cheers! Yeah treated it to a full tank, normally only gets treated to half a tank! :eek:

Mines just coming up to 97k - nurburgring trip planned this year too! :D

Looking to go to the Ring this year also, hopefully it'll make it there and back! :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Bet its worth at least £5 now ;)

looks mint for the milage though!

Cheers for the comments! Must admit i'd like a set of standard wheels also, but would have to keep the Ultraleggeras just for how little they weigh! Don't think i'll ever sell the Cup tbh, will never get near to what i'd want for the car! Will just track it to death and then break it!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Really amazes me they make it this far, mine feels fucked at 35k lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers for the comments! Must admit i'd like a set of standard wheels also, but would have to keep the Ultraleggeras just for how little they weigh! Don't think i'll ever sell the Cup tbh, will never get near to what i'd want for the car! Will just track it to death and then break it!

Good news, I want to do the same with mine too.

Would never think its done 100k, still looks a beauty mate!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Nick the cups looking great, sounded good the other day through the tunnel;) I here is a tad louder now...

Freetrack&Monaco 172
3,450 miles for me to still go......her day will come! Shame she isnt worth much now tho :( webuyanycar.com valued her at 2,500...

Booooooooooooooooo......