ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made me laugh!!!

Clio V6 255

Filling up with optimax today at the local Shell, only to see some large guy admiring my car as he walked out of the kiosk.

But in doing so, the guys attention was diverted and with cup of coffee and newspaper in hand, he promptly tripped over the newspaper stand and the coffee went flying!!!! made me chuckle :D

Ha ha lol Nice one!

I pulled up at my local shell garage last week and opposite was a chap (looked about 16) in the passenger side of a micra, kept looking. He couldnt get enough of the racing blue 182! I kept thinking hes probably having a quick tug while his old mans paying. Made me laugh. :D

cock mobile.

I was filling up in Sainsburys yesterday with the usual Super Unleaded Squirt, when a lovely 355 Spider came in.

Certainly made me turn my head, did have a quick word, tell him it was a very nice car, but should be yellow not blue.

He was filling up with normal unleaded as well, I mean come on you can afford a Ferrari at least fill it up with super!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by sh33n on 17 March 2005

I was filling up in Sainsburys yesterday with the usual Super Unleaded Squirt, when a lovely 355 Spider came in.

Certainly made me turn my head, did have a quick word, tell him it was a very nice car, but should be yellow not blue.

He was filling up with normal unleaded as well, I mean come on you can afford a Ferrari at least fill it up at shell with optimax!!