ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex Exhaust - Which one should i get?

Clio 172 Phase 2
i'm getting a Magnex exhaust but having difficulty deciding whether to get the oval or twin one. To be honest i like both, just wondering what everyone else's opinion is.

I'm not considering a custom fit one as in the past i've had problems with weilding etc.

193 mk2
i've got the oval it looks good but a bit big lol, & get a janspeed de-cat, together the sound is to die for!!!

Clio 172mk2
nah its faily quite once yer not accelerating, but once u plant yer foot down u get a nice noise from it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
can get boomy at 70, took mine off, put the o.e back on, oh and twin deffo......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
well mine was de catted too.... it sounded ok, but then the centre section developed a rattle, majorly pissed me off so i sold it, i prefer it with just the viper on. Miss the tickover sound though :(