ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Main Engine Loom to car connection?..

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Right, i am currently in the middle of doing a R5 GTT EFI conversion into a PH2MK2 clio.
I have used a F7P loom and have stripped out the wires that are not needed.

I have to solder the main engine loom connection to the converted EFI R5 GTT Loom to mate with my clio.

Now my question is, what do each wire on the connection do? I'm guessing one is for the oil pressure light on the dash, one is for RPM, etc. I know one is for the starter motor, but how do i find out which one is which without tracing every single one?

I tried looking at AutoData but it didn't list that connection, only the main ECU connection.

The car is a PH2MK2 1.2 8V 2002 Clio.

Cheers.

Golf GTD Mk7
Decent wire diagram software will tell you. I think you're referring to the large R107 plug. I'm trying to get hold of a dodgy diagram software ATM, but struggling. Tolerance data 2009 is supposed to be good. Not sure if the model you're using has uch on it?

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Im not sure mate, did a new reinstall tonight of Vista and lost it so will have to get it again sometime over the next week.
I think my best bet is to just trace all of the wires and see were they end up.

Golf GTD Mk7
Im not sure mate, did a new reinstall tonight of Vista and lost it so will have to get it again sometime over the next week.
I think my best bet is to just trace all of the wires and see were they end up.

Good luck :( The wires tend to change colours part way along in places. Cheap hungarian made sh1t.