ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Malta Blue Clio GT 1.6VVT 128

Clio GT 128 1.6VVT
So after driving my dads cars for 2 years after passing my test, it was about time I got myself a little motor. Due to insane insurance I couldn't get myself a Renaultsport Clio, but the GT is the next best thing.

As it sat at the dealer.
asindealer_zps91f20a3d.jpg

101887955400_zps61a9040b.jpg

101887952400_zpsa3a2d54f.jpg

Decided to take the GT option due to the better interior, factory body kit and chrome twin exhaust.
interior1_zps3e61f11d.jpg

interior2_zpsbd0aa5f6.jpg

Think the seats look better than the standard Renault Sport seats excluding the Recaros of course.

So immediately the mods started with HIDs and Xenons and then came this.
kampnbefore_zps08191f05.jpg

kampnafter_zps007636ff.jpg

Seeing as the back wheels sat in at the back bought some 25mm spacers to bring them out a bit.
spacers_zps68f7e6d7.jpg

Decided to fit some custom DRLs to the headlights making use of the cornering lights which were more annoying than useful.
Drl_zps5eaeae1d.jpg

Then this happened, maybe I should of kept the cornering lights.. stupid badgers.
badger_zps6074ba75.jpg

Finally got round to giving the Clio a good polish and wax.
polishedandwaxed_zps0a8de40f.jpg

and here she is as she sits today, want to go lower but can decide between 30mm or 45mm.
asitsits_zps1c7b97f6.jpg