ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Man in a BT Van hit me

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not good but as mentioned .. you're fine, no one was injured and there were witnesses... hope it's all sorted swiftly for you !

Post me a couple of centre caps dear chap ? ;)

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
My Clio has gone and I got my courtesy car today........ a Diesel Renault Grand Scenic. They had nothing else so i have to deal with this monster for a couple of days. Already looking at buying a replacement Clio.
Thinking for going for a phase 2 this time.

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
wow..you ok? nasty one, was it a right off?

It was a complete write off, a Cat B i was informed. The sub frame and chassis was f**cked. But the good news is i'm getting the amount i paid for the car back plus a little extra.

1.2 16v clio
It was a complete write off, a Cat B i was informed. The sub frame and chassis was f**cked. But the good news is i'm getting the amount i paid for the car back plus a little extra.

A small silver lining...sorry to hear your car was written off...by the looks of the damage the BT van must have been doing some speed...I used to live in MK, where abouts did you get hit. Lucky you had a witness...My mum was hit by a van driver she was driving down the H7 and he just pulled out of the estate right into the side of her writing her Hyndai Atoz off haha (Kinda did her a favour as that car was horrible to look at)

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
it seemed he used me as his breaks. it was on Bradwell road in Bradville. I can't see why anyone wants a Hyundai! Hope she replaced it with something good

1.2 16v clio
it seemed he used me as his breaks. it was on Bradwell road in Bradville. I can't see why anyone wants a Hyundai! Hope she replaced it with something good

Haha I know she got duped by the shiny body work and extras...thankfully she has played it safe and gone for a corsa now

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Unlucky mate, looks nasty.......a write off maybe.

Maybe???

It certainly is. A friend of mine had a car reverse into her at 5 mph and needed a new door (Peugeot 206, roughly same value as this) and they wrote it off without inspection.

Unlucky :(

Clio 182 FF
Gutted for you bud,but as everyone has said at least your ok.Just take your time on purchasing a new motor and dont rush into buying one.

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
Gutted for you bud,but as everyone has said at least your ok.Just take your time on purchasing a new motor and dont rush into buying one.

Cheers, Don't know what to buy now to be honest. I don't want another PH1 so might look into a PH2 172 instead or something completely different all together. Any ideas are welcome

Clio 182 FF
Why not try a 182,ive recently come back to renault and purchased a Titanium FF 182 and am really happy with it,only thing i want to change is the exhaust but money is tight,really want a cat back yozza,so will have to save the pennies lol

RS6 C7
your lucky its not drivers side impact, i had a mate who was hit from the side and it killed him instantly, not even a fast accident