ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Man shovelling snow onto neighbours cars

Rs200t lux
Yellow car is clio and there is no point digging it out but I dug out the Audi Quattro as it’s 4x4
But a few hours later the dickhead with the red and black car starts shovelling all the snow from his cars into his neighbours garden and has also shovelled snow from the black mondeo all up the drivers side of my Audi
The guy next door to him is always getting bother from him and it now looks like the guy is trying to wind me up , he can see me watching him from the window but still shovelled snow from his car against mine
He is going to get a shock later when I can be bothered to go out and get the Audi out and shovel it all back
To be honest I can’t be bothered going out as I don’t need to be in work till Monday and on Wednesday I stocked up with 30 loaves , 40 pint milk, 20 crates of Stella and loads of munchies lol

28881EE1-92B9-4F93-9FB4-873F15953103.png
459C2AA8-73A9-46B4-8D20-701C55ED990D.jpeg

Rs200t lux
Yea chilling out and no point going out as he loves baiting people
He Got a asbo last year for throwing hot barbecue coals over his fence onto a neighbours Astro turf garden that melted big patches onto it
Got another fine for baiting a neighbour into trying to deck him and he still try’s to bait him
He has put up cameras around his house so if you go near him it looks like you are attacking him
But I watch from over the road and see him doing things out of view of his cameras to his adjacent neighbours
He regularly gets his wheely bin to under the neighbours bedroom window and bangs the lid up and down at 3 and 4 in the morning
The cops wanted me to make statement but I don’t want involved
Cops know what he is doing and agree he is a dick
His wife goes shopping at tesco and when she gets home all her shopping is in harrods bags
We know this cause my wife will text me saying she was just in tesco shopping and ten mins later she will appear at the house with music blaring and then pounce about unloading harrods bags
The snow will melt he will get pissed of trying to annoy us
If he ever ventures over and damages my property he will soon find out that karma is a b**ch
Last year i was sitting in a mates jeep that’s pals with the wife and she came out and said what you doing are you trying to annoy that Dick in the house by making a noise with your jeep
She didn’t recognise me at first and he was desperately trying to change the subject
She eventually got told that was my f**king house and she tootled off

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just smash the audi off the limiter trying to get out without moving any of the snow. That'll learn him.

Make sure you do it from cold for the extra pops and bangs

Rs200t lux
I Think my car is tame , look what ewen Cameron’s ( radio and tv presenter ). neighbours have down to him
6A9CDA4C-808E-489A-BC3D-45C272DBCF4E.png

Rs200t lux
Just smash the audi off the limiter trying to get out without moving any of the snow. That'll learn him
Make sure you do it from cold for the extra pops and bangs

That was my plan tomorrow
Yea I did notice the v8 does sound really mean with pops and bangs when cold it goes away when warm though
The young lads at work used to love watching it start and me giving it a little tickle
I thought about getting the guy on Audi sport that travels around cutting open your boxes and removing baffles then re fits so system looks standard
I’ve heard good reports about the sound of the v8 after this but at 52 I’m getting a little old for noisy cars
I like the stealth mode nowadays and saves a lot of hassle getting pulled by cops cause they think you are a boy racer
Every time I took out my dandelion yellow evo5 out I got pulled over as it’s exhaust at idle was 112 and 128 on song
They Couldn’t do anything as long as your exhaust has a Japanese spec mark like our bs standard ( I think it’s JASO marked )
But as I get older i like to chill and sneak up on people

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Just wait til late on, pour cold water around his wheels , he won't be able to pull off unless the bloke has a brain lol

Rs200t lux
Three options:

• Get Cameras
  • Move House
  • Make friends and join in
1- Got cameras you’ll see recording on the picture of street
2- nochance lived here 34 years and have seen plenty of dicks like them move in and away again
3 - not a hope

Just wait til late on, pour cold water around his wheels , he won't be able to pull off unless the bloke has a brain lol

Done this at my mums with mates when I was about 10
My mum lives on a hill and myself and mates got out the hose on a really cold night and hosed the road and made loads of black ice and used it for a slide
It never defrosted and in the morning everyone was falling and skidding
We laughed like mad when heading of to school

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
You need to go full psycho on him if you’re gonna do anything. Otherwise he’ll know he has the upper hand.

Hire a cement mixer and get it tipped over the Mondeo. He won’t f**k about again

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think the most pathetic part is the fact you stocked up on 30 loaves of bread and 40 pints of milks for a day or two of snow.

You spreading semi-skimmed on your Hovis?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I would’ve imagined that was said in Jest, Marc. Either that or he runs an orphanage

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'd give him a f**king good slap out of sight of cameras. If his misses was fit (probably not) I would pull her and post a letter through his letter box explaining in detail what I did to his misses whilst bent over the bonnet of his mondeo. That should do the trick.