ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marham track day 182s

182 Trophy. 413/500
Saw a couple as I went up to watch for n hour or two. Was sat not far off the track at the hair pin in the Trophy.

Black 182 with brembos.

Silver 182

And and burgundy ish 182.

Silver and burgundy one were having a good battle with a Hyundai Accent lol

172 Cup
Was you heading back to Kings Lynn along the A47 around 1pm ish by any chance?

Saw a trophy in a queue of traffic, I was going in the other direction.

182 Trophy. 413/500
My first spot!!! Yeah that was me. I was heading back from Yarmouth. I was stuck behind some slow ass box van doing forty in the sixty and thirty in the forty. I noticed a blue 182 about little fransham?!

172 Cup
Same for me, don't see too many around here. Definitely would have been me in my 172 Cup then! That sounds about right, that road is a nightmare for those kinds of drivers, traffic is often bad on that stretch. Was heading Norwich way, saved coming home til 9pm ish so road was mostly empty on the way back, thankfully :wink:

182 Trophy. 413/500
Need to work on my recognition skills haha. First time owning a 182 so still learning all the little differences between 172/182 phase one phase two etc haha
Only had the Trophy four months. Has a 197 few years ago though

Clio with a body kit
I'm around the kings Lynn area. I spot the occasional 172/182 but never found anyone active on here that's local.

182 Trophy. 413/500
See more 197/200's and meganes than 172/182s

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a v6 now. I'm guessing that's what you've got going by your name?!

Clio with a body kit
See more 197/200's and meganes than 172/182s

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a v6 now. I'm guessing that's what you've got going by your name?!
Yes mate Iv got a v6. I rarely go into Lynn in the car but am often travelling the a47,a17 and a10. I'll be keeping an eye out for a trophy.

172 Cup
Need to work on my recognition skills haha. First time owning a 182 so still learning all the little differences between 172/182 phase one phase two etc haha
Only had the Trophy four months. Has a 197 few years ago though

Haha no worries, only had my cup for a few months too. Already looking for another one for a project, I must be mad haha!

I rarely drive into Lynn these days with working in Peterborough. But always around.

Clio with a body kit
Should sort a little meet up or something. Never had a good look around a V6

It would be a small meet! I do get out to a few clio related events. Normally have to travel around an hour tho, that said if you do plan something I'd try to get along for a chat.

Clio with a body kit
What events/meets do you get out to dan?

Iv not made anything with this club this year but Iv had a clio meet at Great Yarmouth and burt st Edmonds. Previous years Iv travelled to French car show end of season expo and blyton park with cliosport. Nothing really happens in this area and I'm happy to travel an hour to get together with a larger group.

182 Trophy. 413/500
Iv not made anything with this club this year but Iv had a clio meet at Great Yarmouth and burt st Edmonds. Previous years Iv travelled to French car show end of season expo and blyton park with cliosport. Nothing really happens in this area and I'm happy to travel an hour to get together with a larger group.
Drop me a message if there's any thing local ish ever like the Yarmouth one and bury etc