ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark Fish Motorsport 182 - LEDA's Fitted!

Loads of pics since the LEDAs cage brakes seas wheels went on ...

MarkFish10Large.gif

MarkFish11Large.gif

MarkFish12Large.gif

MarkFish7Large.gif

MarkFish9Large.gif

MarkFish8Large.gif

MarkFish15Large.gif

MarkFish14Large.gif

MarkFish17Large.gif

MarkFish13Large.gif

MarkFish5Large.gif

MarkFishLarge.gif

MarkFish4Large.gif

MarkFish16Large.gif

MarkFish1Large.gif

MarkFish3Large.gif

MarkFish2Large.gif

172 Cup SOLD
Love it mate!

Was yours the one that turned up on saturday as I was leaving my Cup there and was with my gf in her pulsar?

I commented how much I loved your wheels.....I want!!!

Volvo S60 T5
Looks lovely :)

oh I forgot to ask the other day, where did you get the steering wheel from, need a decent on for mine.

Love it mate!

Was yours the one that turned up on saturday as I was leaving my Cup there and was with my gf in her pulsar?

I commented how much I loved your wheels.....I want!!!

Yes it was, i need a few more sets of the wheels! your car was looking good what were you having done ... PM?

Cheers guys!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Mate, you did your 1.4 superbly. This is also fantastic1 Get the side badges done white, and stripes, and that would be my favourite car on the site I think.

Seriously, well in. It's class.

thanks a lot guys i love it 2! steering wheel buttons are for the horn - yes tyres are 50 profile - 195/50/15 about £45 each fitted and balanced.

Im not getting an exhaust yet - cant afford it mainly wanna spend the cash on trackdays and a few other little bits that i need to sort.