ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Meet Pics:

S4 Avant
As said, epic turn out lads!

DSCN3652.jpg

DSCN3653.jpg

DSCN3669.jpg

DSCN3684.jpg

The twins ^

DSCN3686.jpg

DSCN3690.jpg

and last but not least... Marks amazing zorst:

th_DSCN3658.jpg

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Blue smoke? Camshaft seals?

Nice little mini meet!

I thought this till I had a r/r and saw the fueling figures, it only does it after 5k when the graph shoots up, and I only idea bout 1/2 a litre of oil in 6 months and a 1/4 of that leaks out the sump gasket LOL

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You boys like orange over there! :) Nice cars never the less, gray motorsport ftw!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Was in no fit state to make this today, could do with blowing the cobwebs off the Integra as well!

Never been a fan of anything related to orange........ ;)

340i
pah.... It would of took more than blowing the cobwebs out!!!

Steeeeeeady pace around back end of Matlock and carrsington, my brakes didn't work after LOL!

You would of needed mega v-tec y0 ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
New tyres Dave? Respray in black? Or just setting her alight?!

Gray, you couldnt catch a cold, let alone me in the Teg ;)

Clio 182
Afew questions, what exhaust is that on the silver clio as its pure sex and is it available for a 182? Where did ya get ya engine bay sprayed up aswell or did u do it yaself? If ya did it yaself what sort of paint was it and where did u get it from. lol.

120d M-Sport
Love all 3 of them!

Love the orange on the PH1s, really suits it well! Much better than black which is just boring imo these days! All about the lairy colours :D

Great pics! :approve:

340i
Afew questions, what exhaust is that on the silver clio as its pure sex and is it available for a 182? Where did ya get ya engine bay sprayed up aswell or did u do it yaself? If ya did it yaself what sort of paint was it and where did u get it from. lol.

Exhaust... Custom

182 fitment... They run a different style exhaust!

Engine bay "paint" all the orange components are powdercoated ;) keeps
the inlet manifold so cool aswell, not even warm after a long drive!

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Exhaust... Custom

182 fitment... They run a different style exhaust!

Engine bay "paint" all the orange components are powdercoated ;) keeps
the inlet manifold so cool aswell, not even warm after a long drive!

cheers gray, glad you answered all the questions lol

Nissan 350z
Ah a typical Matlock meet again i see being organised on the Friday before the meet is supposed to happen lol. We need a rep or someone that can PM this stuff out ahead of the weekend :)

Bus w**ker
Ah a typical Matlock meet again i see being organised on the Friday before the meet is supposed to happen lol. We need a rep or someone that can PM this stuff out ahead of the weekend :)
Ah a typical reply by someone that couldn't be bothered to read the meet thread. The meet thread was posted on 18th September giving you over a fortnights notice...you even posted in the thread saying you were attending on the 22nd LOL. :rasp:

Whilst a more active area rep is probably needed for East Mids, no disrespect to Matty J as we've discussed me helping him out before...but I don't know if I can be arsed with it TBQFH, I'm pretty sure you own a calendar of some description to remind you of things you've agreed to; instead of someone else keeping up to date with the people saying they are attending or those that have dropped out etc.

Nissan 350z
^ i mean the time and place. When i last had opertunity to check the thread nothing had been finalised other than the day and a handful of people saying "sure depending on what time?" me included. And i was checking the thread daily up until i left on Friday morning for my GFs :(

Clio 182
Ah, I forgot about this lol. Where did you end up going?? Went to Matlock last Sunday evening.. was soo busy!!! Good pictures though :approve: