ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matthew's VW Tiguan

In preperation for 'Cars in the park' on Sunday, I gave the interior a vac.

A couple of quick photos for those who might be interested.

The outside will be getting a right good do tomorrow, partly as its covered in bird s**t.

On a side note, it has the thinnest mats of all time. I've done 600 miles and they are already wearing under the heal!

14220470793_fc8f70e6a4_c.jpg

Untitled by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

14197055401_accf0dbb94_c.jpg

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
In preperation for 'Cars in the park' on Sunday, I gave the interior a vac.

A couple of quick photos for those who might be interested.

The outside will be getting a right good do tomorrow, partly as its covered in bird s**t.

On a side note, it has the thinnest mats of all time. I've done 600 miles and they are already wearing under the heal!

14220470793_fc8f70e6a4_c.jpg

14197055401_accf0dbb94_c.jpg

Renault.....THATS how you make a hot hatch!

172 Cup
They are the best looking new car out imo. Very tempted to get one! Although the o/h fancies something Abarth.. :(

Fiesta ST3
They are the best looking new car out imo. Very tempted to get one! Although the o/h fancies something Abarth.. :(

a decent comparison here, may help to sway your o/h :)

albeit American with 5 door ST

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those chairs are just immense. One of the best seats ever.

What a hot hatch should be.

Mine might get the triple r splitter, nothing else.

That's exactly my thoughts too.

I was going to Mountune, but decided against. The car really doesn't need it - it's fast from factory!

Plus I don't fancy giving the lease company £600 that I won't see back. I'd rather get a set of wheels that I can sell on or something.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Cos I get cars so cheap out here it's cheaper for me to buy a new one than service it, I'll probably only keep it a year. But I've got a feeling I'll fall in love with the st, don't see the point of montune kit right away, would be something I'd buy when I got "bored" of the car.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I want to, but will see. Are they defo 200bhp on that over boost thing? Is that real?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I want to, but will see. Are they defo 200bhp on that over boost thing? Is that real?

YES! Yes they are!

At Surrey Rolling Road mine registered 203 bhp before Mountune, 217 bhp after.

Forget what Ford say, they are 200 bhp all the time you want it. I challenge anyone to be able to get the time limited overboost to cancel, it's not possible unless you're trying to hit 140 mph on an autobahn.

Edit: err, I've just realised where you are LOL. OK, you might be able to get it to cancel.

Increasingly thinking about replacing my daily driver with one of these. ST3 on a lease seems ideal. I saw a white one on the M1 the other day and it really caught my eye. They are great cars. I'd probably choose the blue though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Could I ask a huge favour? Could you tell me if these have double fog lights on the rear? And the Fog lights are the lights below the numberplate inline with the rear "diffuser" and not part of the main cluster?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Strangely enough on the Mk6 I think white looks best, really fresh. But on the Mk7 I don't think it looks right... darker colours like black or blue are great, possibly the orange colour too.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Could I ask a huge favour? Could you tell me if these have double fog lights on the rear? And the Fog lights are the lights below the numberplate inline with the rear "diffuser" and not part of the main cluster?

Single only, UK offside, and yes it's the lower light unit. The nearside just has a reflector fitted.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting mine on the RS Tuning rollers when's it's fully run-in.

It's on aprox 600 miles now. You think I should leave it until, say 2,000?

My initial 203 bhp run was in August after 3 months and just under 5k miles. Will probably still be a little tight at 2k I'd have thought.

Mine at close to 10k was a different engine completely to when it was new, it really come alive with miles just like like both my Clios did.