ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matthew's VW Tiguan

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know why my 'AC' light always comes on when I turn the blowers on (I don't have climate)?

I turn it off, but every time I turn the blowers on the little light come in again! Ha
MarkCup

Change the air direction setting to something other than windscreen and it'll stop doing it each time you start up or turn the fan on...it's to stop you misting up.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing more than you'd normally check, fluids, tyres etc. Apart from coming in hot in the first session to set the pressures to 36/26 I did nothing to it all day long. Only thing different to standard was a CG lock.

Next time out I'll do exactly the same again...except drive it harder.

Greenlight (my insurer) have quoted me £85 for a track day. Only downside with that is the £3,000 excess! Ouch.

Need to double check my other quotes for the excesses. £3,000 is just too much. I wouldnt be able to find that to get a repair should anything major happen.

Clio 182
Thanks! I've been told 8 weeks but that seems rather optimistic given how many seem to have been ordered!
Haha we definitely should, need to get rid of my clio now .. haha

Yeah, apparently (unlike the Renault ones) they are moulded to fit perfectly and already have guide holes to drill.

Should be a 20 min job tops. There's quite a wait though according to the website due to demand ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be ordering exactly the same. May order it now tbh if there is a wait...

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
they're cheap! may have to order one too. This is after telling myself i'm gonna get this so i don't waste money modifying....

Fiesta ST3
Yeah, apparently (unlike the Renault ones) they are moulded to fit perfectly and already have guide holes to drill.

Should be a 20 min job tops. There's quite a wait though according to the website due to demand ;)

i take it comes with the bolts/screws needed yeh?

i remember the fabia splitter on my 172, was a bit of a fiddle to fit hehe

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
All it comes with is 6 nuts, bolts and washers. Thats all thats needed to fit it.

Fiesta ST-2
Managed to get texts working by texting myself from the car lol, then one from the mrs came through. Stopped working now though :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It can only be a bad thing that, you really don't want that happening with the missus in the car!