ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MB or MBP???

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah. Primarily I will use OS X but when needed I can use W7. Fortunately I don't need to use W7 often.

My MBP runs Windows better than any PC I've ever owned which is a bonus.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( I give up!

Aren't there lots of things tho that you need to do to get stuff to run on a mac that's why you use windows sometimes?

Mr2 Roadster
Worth it ipap?

My company paid and when I leave I won't get the 17" again as it's just a little big for my current needs (using on the bike).

However... I would certainly buy it for home use as the screen size is so usable.

Citroen DS3 DSport
:( I give up!

Aren't there lots of things tho that you need to do to get stuff to run on a mac that's why you use windows sometimes?

No. I only ever use Windows to run my RC helicopter sim. I'm not sure where you get the idea that nothing works alongside a Mac.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
a2b8704c.jpg

s**t pic but u get the idea

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Any reason why Roy?

Worth 1k just for that keyboard if you ask me!

Any reason why Roy?

Yeah. When I work away, I want to be able to play some games on it. If I install Steam under Windows, I can do that. Also, if my business laptop were to fail, I'd be able to use the MBP in an emergency. I use lots of proprietary software that only runs in Windows. System emulators/compilers and the like.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, the fact you can run windows along side woulod be a big plus sie for me, football manager for example would probably play better on windows and a few other games.

Is it easy to switch back and forth between mac and windows?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Very simple to boot between one or the other, a simple key press during startup allows you to choose which OS to boot into.