ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meekings Boosted Bean :D

b5cc5f1bbd7e1372e513250920f9a846.jpg

3000 miles of happy boosting ;)

Can't recommend Engine Dynamics enough.

Been driven hard since I've had it back too.

Still loving it [emoji51]

There epic mate! Looks spot on, j have been meaning to get photos for you but it's been so poxy wet I haven't a chance to clean it properly and I want to polish the back box etc to get some decent photos [emoji23]

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Nice motor and congrats on the mag feature, but just how fast over a standard car is the low blow conversion, what's it on par with now in relation to other cars such as focus rs etc?

Many.
Nice motor and congrats on the mag feature, but just how fast over a standard car is the low blow conversion, what's it on par with now in relation to other cars such as focus rs etc?

It's night & day honestly. 70/80lbft more! Nearly 90/100 low down! Low boost you don't loose out anywhere, even right low down its a gain.

It'll leave a standard car standing. See if somebody local to you has one you can experience. Well worth it IMO!